• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If that’s the case ESR agent is an idiot for agreeing on 40k.
I personally don’t think it’s true, just think it’s outlets trying to make him look bad/spreading nonsense.

You never know though.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Maybe it's the same rags who briefed against Özil. Balogun isn't worth 60k at the moment but if he doesn't play at all his profile can't increase so it's kind of a cleft stick and you can understand why he wants to leave.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s frustrating because now we’re out both the domestic cup competitions game time even less likely for him. If we play him now we’re chucking him in the deep end. I don’t know though, something about his confidence tells me he’s ready.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Such a bad look when players do petty things like this, especially when it's a young player that has barely done anything.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

Posts this right after the loss. Could be coincidence but this guy is such a troll but also feel very ****ty to do so.

What would you do if you didn't get your chance and someone worse than you (not proven, but in Balogun's perspective) was getting a chance and popular opinion could sway your boss?

edit* And you're trying to earn a larger contract to make your career that will almost definitely end or severely decline at age 32 most worth it.

edit2* but also, I agree, he should be smart enough to know that Arteta won't like this. Right after the loss is in bad taste. Atleast wait a few hours.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The timing bit wierd but that very good goal i just read today his agent is Nektiah agent too

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can't see him getting a chance now after that tweet :lol:. To be fair we don't see what's going behind the scenes with these players and the management but when the likes of Reiss/Ainsley get dropped pretty quickly after a poor game it's strange we've haven't gave Balogun an opportunity ahead of Nketiah yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Youngsters today need to show more patience even bottom half clubs don't give youngsters chances quick. But as long he don't sign contract i don't think we'll give him chances

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He posted it on IG as well and got a response from teammates:
EsbNWUuW8AQehLi

Latest posts

Top Bottom