• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round (Jan 22-25)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looking back...it amazes me how much space we seemed to have, in a small pitch at Highbury...suppose that's just more credit to the players and style we had back then.
I was thinking that too everytime Rashford got the ball he had acres in behind him.

Feels like we rarely see that with us, I reckon we are one of the slower sides in the league in terms of build up play.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I was thinking that too everytime Rashford got the ball he had acres in behind him.

Feels like we rarely see that with us, I reckon we are one of the slower sides in the league in terms of build up play.

Think Xhaka really hinders us with this, sometimes he doesn't even pass backwards quickly...he gest the ball, slowly runs up field, then and only then turns around and passes to a CB...weird ****ing player :lol:

Least Old Trafford's pitch is massive though, Highbury's always looked tiny...but that somehow didn't stop Thierry picking the ball up the the half way line, and running past 3 or 4 players (who were all within an arm of eachother it seemed) multiple times!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Xhaka really hinders us with this, sometimes he doesn't even pass backwards quickly...he gest the ball, slowly runs up field, then and only then turns around and passes to a CB...weird ****ing player :lol:

Least Old Trafford's pitch is massive though, Highbury's always looked tiny...but that somehow didn't stop Thierry picking the ball up the the half way line, and running past 3 or 4 players (who were all within an arm of eachother it seemed) multiple times!

Why do we keep playing him? When do you blame Arteta for not benching him.

Partey as shown against Newcastle can play those forward balls quickly into space. We’ve got other options to use apart from Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course they'll need Kane Son against league 1 side their B team is as worse as ours.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

We're also not exactly the paciest side in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom