• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Very likely he'll stay at A.Madrid and we'll be forced to sell for 15m euros this summer. We not getting 25m for him forget about it he been bad for 2 years now

I’m ok with less than 25m, being realistic, but a firesale price of 10m or less would also not be good and would also send a bad signal when we have Guendouzi to sort out also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m ok with less than 25m, being realistic, but a firesale price of 10m or less would also not be good and would also send a bad signal when we have Guendouzi to sort out also.
I think we'll extend Guendouzi. The problem with Torreira the teams that interested in him are all poor financially we can't expect more than 15m from them

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can't see us getting anywhere close to what we paid for him. Think he'll end up back in Serie A in the summer, probably a loan with option.

Iceman10

Established Member
Xhaka did worse 2 times and things gone back to normal so yes I'd be surprised if we didn't extend Guendouzi

If Arteta does not want him it becomes a race between him and Arteta, as it was a little bit with Özil, and I don’t think that’s a race looking good for Guendouzi. Think the club last week was happy to sell to Hertha Berlin but Guendouzi turned it down because they were not an EL club. Kind of shows Arsenal and Arteta are firm on selling him though (?).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta does not want him it becomes a race between him and Arteta, as it was a little bit with Özil, and I don’t think that’s a race looking good for Guendouzi. Think the club last week was happy to sell to Hertha Berlin but Guendouzi turned it down because they were not an EL club. Kind of shows Arsenal and Arteta are firm on selling him though (?).
All he needed to do was to apologize and promise to fix his attitude his time here not over yet he was playing under Arteta too its not like with mesut was completely frozen out. We'd sell if he refuse to sign new contract losing Torreira Guendouzi Ceballos will put us in tough task getting at least 2 midfielders in summer

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

"Torreira is serious. There will most certainly be a recruited defensive midfielder by the end of the transfer window."

Retweeted by Z.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

This guy has been involved with us before... Tweets a lot about Rela Madrid so conceivable hes Madrid based and knows something

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

This guy has been involved with us before... Tweets a lot about Rela Madrid so conceivable hes Madrid based and knows something

Nah he’s rubbish. The two outlets he names in his profile bio are two of the worst.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Torreira still struggling with stiff in Madrid it seems

20210124-222750.png

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka did worse 2 times and things gone back to normal so yes I'd be surprised if we didn't extend Guendouzi

The problem here is that Guendouzi wasn't banned for his antics on the pitch (Arteta doesn't care about Maupay), but off it. And not off as in public (don't think Arteta cares about public behavior either), but off as in training, in the dressing room, in the squad. That Maupay thing was just the last straw for a final confrontation.

Xhaka can absolutely lose his head on the pitch, no question about it. But after he's cooled his head he can usually buckle down. That held true in his club career as well as the national team with the possible exception of the last months of Emery.

That's the difference here. Which is also why the last few news about that exact behavior at Hertha doesn't bode well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom