• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I mean his general play, said it last season too, it’s nothing too great. Effort merchant mainly. Sanchez was that so it’s not really a diss.

He’s just not a Brazilian wonder boy.
He’s special cause he’s different. :) Hard working Brazilian attacker that can score headers, shoot from distance, go past his man and is athletically gifted... I have time for that!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Also with Martinelli, we should develop him at CF. Got the physique for it, his strength is getting into goal scoring positions and slotting them away.

Hope Arteta doesn’t sell him because he's not experienced enough.

FTFY

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

They are just happy to see plays they rate, doesn't mean they think they're Neymar...you always do that ffs :lol:

Think of it this way...Arsenal fans are excited to see a 19 year old Gabby, in a similar (but very different way) as you would be to see a 9 year old Gabby.

:eek:

I honestly dont care that Auba isnt available, he’s getting goals again but awful footballer. Laca works much better with Saka and ESR.

Bin both in the summer and get an upgrade on Laca.

Much unhappier with Cedric at left back. Most chances were created from left back and RW. Now we get floaters over the goalline from leftback.

Youre decent poster when youre not trolling.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arteta doing the right changes me thinks, I'd say it's an improvement. Now it's down to players

GDeep™

League is very weak
They are just happy to see plays they rate, doesn't mean they think they're Neymar...you always do that ffs :lol:

Think of it this way...Arsenal fans are excited to see a 19 year old Gabby, in a similar (but very different way) as you would be to see a 9 year old Gabby.
You not watch WCW tonight or something?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hope we get away with Cedric leftback. Big chance for Pepe here!

I'm one of Pepe's biggest supporters, honestly I think the love and time I've got for him and AMN are definitely not based on rational thinking.

But he definitely must show more because he's not done enough this season, I hope that begins tonight.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, would love to see him get a chance at CF. Seems like his natural position to me.
Pretty sure Martinelli has said he prefers to play out wide but I may be wrong.

Edit.
Here is his quore
“I like to play open and I play quite centrally, but I prefer to start wide. But my preference is always just to play, centre-half, full-back, goalkeeper, I just want to play.”

Not as conclusive as I had in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom