• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Very good half from Pepe he’s looking confident. Arteta better give him a run after this.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Attacking wise that’s as good as we’ve seen all season. Everyone pulled their weight. ESR keeps things ticking nicely with his one touch play, Pepe scores a lovely goal, Laca makes up for his miss with a brilliant assist and Saka... well... Balon d’Or pending.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Cedric with a step over. Tierney could never.
tumblr_inline_p9yocwaVZV1rd0iw2_1280.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He reminds me of Dennis Bergkamp.

Imagine what a player we could have on our hands if he manages to incorporate Dennis' underhanded tactics into his style of play.

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Portugal produce so many good players, I wonder what countries like them and France do differently. England don't have that much quality.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Very good game offensivly from Xhaka today. Should have had 2 assists and was involved in both goals.

Iceman10

Established Member
Saka is the best player in this squad. And say whatever you want but Lacazette is the best CF we have. He is excellent linking and giving balls to Saka and Auba.

I would agree that Laca linking up the forward line into a cohesive unit is often not recognised and/or underrated.

We should be beating this opposition though, they are pretty open and also missing some key players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These bastards not easy to play against they know how to attack how to build from back they looking for space between xhaka Partey. Cedric been okay bellerin been awful saka pepe our best players this half laca bit lazy with his stuff but good assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom