• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho
@Trilly

A thousand sorrys for my Pepe slander in the past, will never do it again...

mega-powers.jpg

...can I be the Miss Elizabeth in the Mega-Nico fan club?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good score at HT but saints are moving the ball really quickly when they have it. That has enabled them to literally play around Partey who has had a bit of a mare and almost attack us at will. Arteta needs to deal with their change in shape and movement. We really need a three man midfield. The pivot isn't as effective against this very astute team.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I've gotta say Pepe has been a different player tonight. Not just the goal or his general play; he looks vocal, confident. Hope he keeps it up.

Xhaka was good when he had time early in the half with his progressive passing. Although Southampton are going through our midfield too easily

ESR has been quiet, looks knackered.

All in all, decent half

novar

Fun half, kudos to Arteta for being positive despite predictably looking a lot weaker when defending, hope he doesn't close down on second half, if we do that feel Soton will just steal it.

Kudos to Hassenhuttl too, we're winning because they have their B team defense and it shows, other than that at large parts of the game we looked like the side that didn't rest their players.

top 3 is clearly Saka, Laca and Xhaka in that order.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We could have caused Southampton so much problems if we have Tierney available even with Cedric he found a way going forward so much

Legend14

Established Member
We are winning. Great. Happy.

Not happy with our composure as a team and how we can’t get ESR and Partey into the game. The opponents will let Bellerin have the ball all day long.

ESR running everywhere to earn touches. Party running backwards to protect more often than not. We need a better strategy to get our best players involved.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Delighted we're ahead but I feared the wurst when Laca missed that early chance and we went behind.

Good finish from Pepe and lovely work from Saka throughout. We look shaky at the back, don;t think we've seen the end of the scoring, but we have more on the bench and fresher legs so no excuse not to outscore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom