• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Been on a conference call for the majority of the first half, caught up to the first goal and just briefly saw the second. How are we playing? Saka looked unreal from the corner of my eye and the glimpses I could catch.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@Macho
@Trilly

A thousand sorrys for my Pepe slander in the past, will never do it again...

mega-powers.jpg

...can I be the Miss Elizabeth in the Mega-Nico fan club?

I can't look at this picture the same again after that "Dark Side of The Ring"episode :(

Last edited:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Like Mari.

People using them as an excuse to bash Artera without even seeing them play.

Pathetic

I swear most of your posts are whining about other Arsenal fans that you hate so much.

That are so pathetic, impatient, stupid etc, but here you are time and time again, amongst other Arsenal fans.....doing what?

Whining about other Arsenal fans.

bergholt

Good game

We've been OK but conceding plenty of chances

Holding and Luiz OK, would like to see Gabriel clearly overtake Luiz though

Xhaka involved in both goals, Partey and ESR haven't done much, workrate fine though

Cedric doing OK at left back, working hard to get forward, no chemistry with Pepe but they're both pushing

Bellerin just not attacking enough for this game style

Laca solid as usual, good workrate, shame about that first miss though

Bloodbather

Established Member

Portugal produce so many good players, I wonder what countries like them and France do differently. England don't have that much quality.

Excellent infrastructure + grandchildren of slaves and immigrants from former colonies + successes at tournaments that inspire the youth to pursue football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR having quiet game he lost the ball too much bit sloppy with his touches need to sort this out at 2nd half i don't want to see Willian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom