• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Like Mari.

People using them as an excuse to bash Artera without even seeing them play.

Pathetic
They are average, squad players. Enough to rotate or cover. My problem is when we don't give chances to young players like Saliba or AMN to accommodate this kind of players. It's exactly like Elneny, not bad but not for a top4 team.

Iceman10

Established Member
We will need to tighten up at the back for the weekend match, that’s for sure. Lines not looking as good as they were a couple of games back.

Good for Pepe, confidence boost, think we have sorted out that this left footed player has to play mainly on the left instead of inside out which doesn’t work for him in the PL.

Saka is a star, at least something to look forward to despite some grinds in matches in this part of our club cycle.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
If we could press with Southampton's intelligence and tenacity we would be such a good team. I want to see us at those levels next season.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Not overall but definitely in the way he runs. He has that kind of powerful, floating gait.

Dennis wasn't fast but what he lacked in speed, he made up for with raw strength & a combative style of play.

I loved the fact that, most of the time, opposition defenders would come off second best in their battles with him on the ball.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to hear what Lady Whistledown has to say after this!

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also, shouldn't Laca have definitely had a penalty?

The ref on commentary... "You can see form this angle it is not a penalty."

...angle shows the defender pulling Laca's arm, then pushing him to the ground...what :lol:
Laca shouldn’t have thrown himself down. It removed any likelihood of getting the call because it made things look theatrical

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I would agree that Laca linking up the forward line into a cohesive unit is often not recognised and/or underrated.

We should be beating this opposition though, they are pretty open and also missing some key players.
Yes, but that's more a job to do for ESR and Pepe than Laca. I would sub in Martinelli for ESR, he needs a rest. Saka can play as Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom