• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sorted the defence and is now sorting the attack. 5 points off 4th place 11 points from the top. Just under half a season left to play.

Hopefully Arteta can start getting a bit of respect that he has worked hard to earn.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Saka: “the boss gives me freedom to do what I want to do”,

Another player putting AM’s “Arteta micromanages everything” theory to bed.

REWB

He's simply the perfect manager for the current balance of this squad, plays to the teams strength. You can tell he wants to play even better more expansive football, but he needs the players first. We just dont have enough pace in midfield or defense. Once he gets that he'll evolve the team.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sorted the defence and is now sorting the attack. 5 points off 4th place 11 points from the top. Just under half a season left to play.

Hopefully Arteta can start getting a bit of respect that he has worked hard to earn.

We’ve played at least one more game than the teams around us though. Still going to be tough to get European football.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Very impressive turnaround, not an easy thing to do at all in the position we were in. Keep this up and top 4 might be back on..

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We’ve played at least one more game than the teams around us though. Still going to be tough to get European football.
Certainly a lot left to play. That's why I'm encouraged. We spent the first half of the season getting defensively stronger and now it looks like the attack is being fine tuned.

Things are clearly improving. We have scored 14 in our last 6 league games. That's over half our total for the season. ing. Further sign of tangible progress

novar

Liked that we were more direct despite exposing our defense, that's more like Arsenal, that's what a top team does to assert dominance.

Hopefully he keeps doing it, even if today was more about exploiting a makeshift defense it means we can finally start playing like the 6th-8th best team in the league, which we are

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't even think we should be thinking of Top 4 at this stage. It'll be miles off when the teams around and above us play their games in hand.

Top 6 is about where I expect to see us if we carry on playing fairly well. I'd take that this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom