• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
World class at 19 years old. At that age the consistency and improvement week to week is the most impressive thing for me. Rarely has a bad game and always involved in our best passages of play. If we can put a good team around him now we have a massive opportunity.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

R827c3f6518eb01b5e381fb338564f60e

...Euro 2004 team is shook, and I love it!
Ah they were so good, how did we **** that up. :lol:

Seriously though. We’ve got Kane up top, Sterling, Rashford, Saka, Sancho as wide forwards. Rice Henderson and a few others for midfield and Maddison/Grealish as true creative players. Amazing fullback options and the CBs are decent.

Such a shame that Fraudgate is the manager, we’re going to waste this euros.

GoonerJay24

Seriously though. We’ve got Kane up top, Sterling, Rashford, Saka, Sancho as wide forwards. Rice Henderson and a few others for midfield and Maddison/Grealish as true creative players. Amazing fullback options and the CBs are decent.

With or without Southgate, other countries have better talent and will win the next few tournaments.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's an absolute phenomenon. A true prodigy. Honestly, there's nobody else I wanna see with the ball at there feet in the final third more than this guy. His decision making is already world class.

He's NINETEEN. It's ****ing scary. As he gains more experience he's only gonna go from strength to strength. Head over heels for this lad, a true Arsenal no.7.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
England would have won the Euros that year, if Rooney didn't get injured.

Southgate is terrible, get Sven back!

Rooney was so powerful and explosive back then. So exciting to watch play. Feel he could have been so much more, even though he had a great career. Remember when him and Cristiano were teenagers, he looked like he would be better in the final third lol. Then Cristiano just took his game to another level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a humble and lovely player he full of confidence he adding goals to his game and that scary. Protect him give him over 100k in 2 years time because keeping like this he totally deserves it

novar

Had tons of fun today terrorizing Southampton's defense. Good decision for the goal, amazing assist.

TakeChillPill

Established Member

Ericson persisted with 442 where as both Lampard and Gerrard were best in a 3 in midfield. They needed someone to control the midfield for them. We had scholes but he either didn't start or was pushed to the left. He was smart to retire early.

We always got over run in midfield and we weren't the best passing team and if we went a goal up we couldn't play keep ball. But when we went a goal down we would turn the game in to a premier League match.

But ultimately we had great players in their own right but as a team it just didn't quite work. Also the manager was thick. How a mediocre manager like Ericsson got so many top Jobs is beyond me lol.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good goal and assist. I’ll be honest it wasn’t his best game and he played ok in-spite of Bellerin.

There were a couple misplaced passes and stuff between them two. Also Bellerin never ever overlaps, so Saka would have to try dribble past two defenders each time instead of one.

All of our best stuff with Saka came from cross field passes from the opposite flank or Laca releasing him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t even see saka as a youngster anymore. I see him as one of the big players and leaders of this team. He is a big player and is counted on. Even AMN is a youngster compared to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom