• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Lmao when I called you out, you said you were ill you prick. :lol:
Yeah, that was a bit unfair. I’m doing a little better but still not out of the woods yet. Did that as more tongue-in-cheek though to return the favor.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I have presented the evidence, still you deny my point.
I wasn't even arguing a point. I just pointed out the bit you missed off in Saka's statement. Something you won't even acknowledge. You just love to create arguments to win. Take your evidence to a police station or someone who cares. I'll look for some of your posts tomorrow. Bye for now. :)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I wasn't even arguing a point. I just pointed out the bit you missed off in Saka's statement. Something you won't even acknowledge. You just love to create arguments to win. Take your evidence to a police station or someone who cares. I'll look for some of your posts tomorrow. Bye for now. :)

You just have to tell Manberg you know it in your heart.

Apparently that's enough for him.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Saka had a great game.
But he was trying a high cross aiming the far post.
Wenger would have told him to keep the ball on the ground. Either to cut inside to take a shot/close control the ball and look for short pass options/to make a low cross.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I haven’t banged the Arteta micro managing drum. I just pointed out your selective posting which you've glossed over. I know what ESR said. Arteta is slowly learning. You're a quarrelsome poster who posts a lot of tedious nonsense and I enjoy winding you up. Sleep tight.
:lol: Lovely stuff.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Everyone writing off top 4. probably the same who thought we were in a relegation battle.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's almost surreal. Imagine if you hadn't been on AM since 2016. Top 4 was boring, trophyless mediocrity, sackable in fact . . . . . and now it's an aspiration people dare not speak. :lol: :lol::lol:

If Arteta, or any future manager, somehow wins the league here...you're gonna absolutely hate it :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I do give him credit for organizing our shape. We don’t look to give up many goals. I think it was a priority as well.

Calling him an elite coach is pure hyperbole, right? Primarily because he just started coaching, secondarily because he makes many mistakes in many aspects and even admits to having to learn on the job. We can’t define this as elite.

I think he has the right amount of in-form talent at this point to start assessing how good a manager he really is and will be. So, I’ll be more direct in my posts regarding his accountability moving forward.

I see a couple of red flags and he should take them as room for growth feedback.

My first red flag is his controversial approach to the FA cup. I just don’t agree with giving anyone a chance to win and I don’t agree with the way we sort of bowed out with the excuse that we needed to rest everyone. Manage the lineups better. Create strategies that do not exhaust the team. He needs to be smarter, especially if he wants to join the elite.

My second red flag is his strategic attacking approach. I am not seeing him improve; I am seeing players make things happen against poor to average teams. I still see nonsensical crossing in the air against much taller teams, instead of early and low crosses. Simple adjustment. Also, I’d prefer that he create strategies that are sustainable, even when we need to substitute. We lose Saka and our attack is done? We lose ESR and our attack is done? We can do better to reduce risk.

Pepe had an Ok game today, but I still see Pepe trying to do too much. Simple coaching to let Pepe know to have a pass first mentality unless he is strictly 1-1. Over dribbling and holding the ball too long can’t happen every time Pepe plays, for the entire season. It will help Pepe and the team if he coached Pepe a little.

Regardless, I am behind the manager, but he needs to step up like the players. Hope he does.

He hasn't just started coaching. Most of his piers and people who have worked with him say he is an elite coach.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Arteta, or any future manager, somehow wins the league here...you're gonna absolutely hate it :lol:
Winning the league is a looooooong shot for a team spending 5th bro. Top 4 is excellent. Fans never understood this because they had Arsène. Slowly they're starting to realise now.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's almost surreal. Imagine if you hadn't been on AM since 2016. Top 4 was boring, trophyless mediocrity, sackable in fact . . . . . and now it's an aspiration people dare not speak. :lol: :lol::lol:
Trophies are aspirational. Least you forget Arteta won one last season. Mixing trophies with top 4 is what we should be doing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Winning the league is a looooooong shot for a team spending 5th bro. Top 4 is excellent. Fans never understood this because they had Arsène. Slowly they're starting to realise now.
I will be honest I am one of them. A complete fool in hindsight.

A well run club I don't think there is anything wrong with trying something in different after 20 years. Seeing what we have done since though and looking at what Wenger achieved, we might as well have had Wenger decide when to walk rather than push him out the back door.

The problem was the fans were never going to allow that were they? it did get very toxic.

Atleast he is vindicated more and more as time goes on as long, as you don't have your blinkers on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom