• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Difficult characters is part of management, it’s not right but you’re never going to have 22 good boys like Tierney and Saka it’s impossible.

The sticking point is that Guendouzi isn't good enough to justify being specially accommodated.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The sticking point is that Guendouzi isn't good enough to justify being specially accommodated.
Emery didn't have a problem with him and he is better than the Hale End darlings who play in his position.

France U21 captain to - he definitely regressed but there was certainly enough to work with. I want him to escape from this club anyways.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Emery didn't have a problem with him and he is better than the Hale End darlings who play in his position.

Emery didn't have a problem with him, but all of his other coaches did, that counts for something when you're talking about a young player.

Being better than the Hale End darlings who play in his position is hardly a measuring stick as to who deserves to be in the squad, also.

For me Guendouzi is a decent player, he might work next to Partey, but he's far too slow on the ball and lacks positional discipline.

GunnerShy

France U21 captain to - he definitely regressed but there was certainly enough to work with. I want him to escape from this club anyways.
Better than Willock yes but I think Azeez will be a better player.

He's a mediocre player and a sub mediocre person. You could argue a talented player ought to be "accomodated" but he isn't a Nasri level talent. Man City wouldn't bother with him, Klopp wouldn't cop him.

In truth, if we aspire to be playing champions league this level of talent needs to be shipped out the door. Maybe he will turn it around somewhere else and if so good luck to him. But his biggest issue isn't Arteta it's between his ears

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Who said accommodate? There are still difficult characters in the squad they just aren't out of favour yet so it's not been leaked.

Different
characters is part of the day to day it's a football club not an army.

Arteta is clearly the more important part of this bs experiment anyways, so it's right Guendouzi goes.

GunnerShy

Who said accommodate? There are still difficult characters in the squad they just aren't out of favour yet so it's not been leaked.

Different
characters is part of the day to day it's a football club not an army.

Arteta is clearly the more important part of this bs experiment anyways, so it's right Guendouzi goes.
This thread is full of people complaining about the way Arteta shipped him out. The only alternative would have been to accommodate him.

Different is one thing. This bloke falls out with people in dressing rooms everywhere he goes.

And yet were he a better footballer I'd say we need to deal with it. But he's in the wrong part of the How I met your mother crazy hot scale

Macho

Dusted 🔻

This thread is full of people complaining about the way Arteta shipped him out. The only alternative would have been to accommodate him.

Different is one thing. This bloke falls out with people in dressing rooms everywhere he goes.

And yet were he a better footballer I'd say we need to deal with it. But he's in the wrong part of the How I met your mother crazy hot scale
I've kinda explained why your point didn't really wash and even conceded Guendouzi needed to go.

You just repeated the same point again.

scytheavatar

Established Member

Except he wasn't better than Willock, has about the same amount of good performances over 2 seasons. Yet fans **** on Willock and then praise Guendouzi for reasons I cannot comprehend.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Only thing gwen done was that cross for auba equaliser against that mob down the road.

Never been impressed for a whole game with him. Just because he pressesd a bit does not make him good. Poor passing, defensively, headless chicken

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
If he performs well then it raises his value so we can sell him on.

Stories about fights doesn’t help his cause though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I watched a bit of Douzi against Bayern today. Was playing a bit further forward, more of a 8/10 than a 6. He was decent, Bayern weren't great. He played a fantastic lobbed through ball to Cunha in the 89th minute that Cunha put just wide 1-on-1 with Neuer, would've been a great assist.

He's much bigger than I remember, he really stands out, maybe it's just his hair. He's a high involvement kinda player, he'll do great things in his career and very stupid things. If you want a no drama kinda player then Douzi's not your guy.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I watched a bit of Douzi against Bayern today. Was playing a bit further forward, more of a 8/10 than a 6. He was decent, Bayern weren't great. He played a fantastic lobbed through ball to Cunha in the 89th minute that Cunha put just wide 1-on-1 with Neuer, would've been a great assist.

He's much bigger than I remember, he really stands out, maybe it's just his hair. He's a high involvement kinda player, he'll do great things in his career and very stupid things. If you want a no drama kinda player then Douzi's not your guy.

Pretty much. I personally see him as the *best player at midtable club with short stints at top clubs* kind of career.

Of course, the caveat here is that he's still very young, especially for his position. So, he has enough time to either adjust his attitude or actually get that good that he's sought after for a starting position by player power clubs like PSG.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
I've kinda explained why your point didn't really wash and even conceded Guendouzi needed to go.

You just repeated the same point again.
Classic Macho... ‘He needed to go, but he should still be here and it’s Arteta’s fault that he’s not here, but Arteta was right... But I want him to escape this club anyway’
:lol:

Last edited:

Oh_Snap

the assessment by the hertha fans in their forums hasn't change since i last checked. recent posts see him as captain material, some fantasies go as far a thinking they have an option to buy first from us straight down to posts calling stuff like this out as delusional, as he would never sign for them anyway.

obiously, hertha is a bit too small for him, he's surrounded by poverty players and the club is a chaotic mess. he's at the wrong berlin club for me.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
the assessment by the hertha fans in their forums hasn't change since i last checked. recent posts see him as captain material, some fantasies go as far a thinking they have an option to buy first from us straight down to posts calling stuff like this out as delusional, as he would never sign for them anyway.

obiously, hertha is a bit too small for him, he's surrounded by poverty players and the club is a chaotic mess. he's at the wrong berlin club for me.

Exactly, he should be at Berghain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom