• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Man was a worldie and one we let get away a month ago, he goes on to have an argument with a teammate and has a lapse of concentration in a game they're battered and now he's sh1t. I can't bro. :lol:
People don’t want players with fight in them, they want quiet leeches like Willian. Few mistakes and suddenly Guendouzi is worth nothing. For me he’s welcome here when Arteta is let go.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

People don’t want players with fight in them, they want quiet leeches like Willian. Few mistakes and suddenly Guendouzi is worth nothing. For me he’s welcome here when Arteta is let go.
He'll have 12 months left come June, so it's either Arteta or Guendouzi sold for more than half his value.

A_M Iniesta

the assessment by the hertha fans in their forums hasn't change since i last checked. recent posts see him as captain material, some fantasies go as far a thinking they have an option to buy first from us straight down to posts calling stuff like this out as delusional, as he would never sign for them anyway.

obiously, hertha is a bit too small for him, he's surrounded by poverty players and the club is a chaotic mess. he's at the wrong berlin club for me.
i like reading their views hahaha

Kysus

Silvestre, hands down
One of the most annoying players we ever had but his face and demeanour just unusual looking and never gave me the "I wanna punch that" vibe.
From that era Squillaci and Nasri higher up the list.

Currently in the premier league Bednarek is probably the one but Bruno Fernandes obviously gives him a run for his money.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Matteo doesn't seem the type to forgive and forget anyway, so doubt he plays for us again.

gamechannel

No way he's sticking around as long as Arteta is in charge. That ship has sailed. He might change his mind once Arteta is hopefully kicked to the curb.

Pyromaniac

Subbed in in the 66th minute today against Leipzig. Losing the ball two minutes later while trying to dribble in his own box - Leipzig scores 2-0. Not looking good for him lately

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bound to happen eventually, he's very good at winning fouls but his first instinct is to go down and that's gonna lead to stuff like this.

Subbed in in the 66th minute today against Leipzig. Losing the ball two minutes later while trying to dribble in his own box - Leipzig scores 2-0. Not looking good for him lately

Damn. Was hoping we could get 6 M for him next window! Seems like we will have to settle for 4 M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom