• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Dunno whether to go for bait dominos or try get a burger from somewhere myself but I dunno any good burger places on ubereats.

Some unreal burger joints around mine, we'll have to grab one when you come up next weekend after you take me to fat camp.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Played the game with very little intent or invention. Didn't try much different from the usual crap. Can't take anything from that game at all.

People will say we only got beat 1-0 but we didn't land a glove on city and they didn't get or have to get out of second gear.

Almost like a game organised between Pep and Arteta. Let us score 1 goal and give us 3 points and we promise we won't batter you.

As for David Luiz the last 2 minutes. If Arteta offers him a new contract that will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

A leader and an experience player last minute ball pumped up and instead of battling for the 50/50 he gives away a completely mindless free kick, has no intention of playing the ball and gives them an out. That is the lowest football IQ and one that this club cannot afford to keep paying.

People can't even use the argument of us not being competitive against City with the they spend double or triple what we do on players. There's plenty of teams in the league that we spend double or triple on compared to them that regularly beat us and give us a game. I'm not taking about course and distance winning leagues but in one game.

Sooner next season comes around the better.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
It's not the loss that's saddening, it’s the fact that city were there for the taking & we didn’t do enough that makes this annoying

Breezy

Nowhere near ffs. :lol:

Pound for pound this is the worst in my opinion. Constant mis-passing, bad first touches, taking the wrong options, lack of work rate, no aggression. City didn’t have to break sweat for the 3 points.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Played the game with very little intent or invention. Didn't try much different from the usual crap. Can't take anything from that game at all.

People will say we only got beat 1-0 but we didn't land a glove on city and they didn't get or have to get out of second gear.

Almost like a game organised between Pep and Arteta. Let us score 1 goal and give us 3 points and we promise we won't batter you.

As for David Luiz the last 2 minutes. If Arteta offers him a new contract that will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

A leader and an experience player last minute ball pumped up and instead of battling for the 50/50 he gives away a completely mindless free kick, has no intention of playing the ball and gives them an out. That is the lowest football IQ and one that this club cannot afford to keep paying.

People can't even use the argument of us not being competitive against City with the they spend double or triple what we do on players. There's plenty of teams in the league that we spend double or triple on compared to them that regularly beat us and give us a game.

Sooner next season comes around the better.

Hilarious. We lose and you come back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jae

Being serious though, that was decent-ish...especially after going 1 down in 90 seconds.

Not a criticism of Wenger but in his later days we'd of been 4-0 down at half time if that would have happened to us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Arsenal vs City highlights ffs

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
watching this team is like watching toddlers put on a play ..... they take forever to remember what to do next, need constant instructions from their teacher and its very cute and they try hard.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Imaging being happy about a narrow loss where we create nothing, find some shame.
People will justify bottom half of the table finish, just wait and watch. Atleast there are a few sane ones in this forum. On twitter it's like watching an army of pro-Arteta bots posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom