• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I don't understand the mentality of "at least we didn't get battered."

We did really. In fact it's something worse. We were able to be taken very lightly. We were totally extinguished, and fairly casually too.

Our CMs not breaking the press at all makes us so easy to contain. On top of this we were sloppy, toothless, and I could almost imagine our players being told that 1-0 isn't a bad result against a team like this.

I understand where it comes from, 0-3 looks uglier on paper, but the ugliest thing to me is that we are a huge club that was never in this game.
We were not in it for even the odd moment. Not the odd flash of brilliant. No scrappy moments where you think we could've nicked it.

Very little intensity, a tired half press. Predictable passing patterns, and players with no technique, picking up the ball in areas of the pitch we all know they cannot be effective.

There are clubs half our size who would've probably gotten beaten 3-1 here, but would have at least shown some teeth.

This clubs current setup drains me. I missed the first half because I thought it was 5.30ko. I am not disorganised, I just anticipate it less so it slipped my mind. Arsenal have knocked the anticipation out of me under Arteta. Its no fun.

I have two season tickets, have done for years, and I'm getting really used to feeling nothing before and after our games. I hope it's just covid, but i think its Arsenal. We are on our way down, long term.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People laughed at Mourinho for getting battered last week and earlier against West Ham but in our current state, we’d probably lose to them too.

I predict coward football at the King Power next week.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Lose against the best team in the league and people lose their minds. Its embarrassing.

In a vacuum, sure. If you break out performances down to the finer details, and look at just how routinely we are able to be completely nullified, it's a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom