• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Losing 1-0 was not an awful result.

Sure they largely controlled and dominated the game. They're the best team in the league by a mile. It's to be expected.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That is just bullshit reasoning. That way there is no way we can lose against a good team without us being ****. We made City play poorly through our defending not from them not giving a ****.
Man, Pep used us to get KDB in form again. They played at half gas. Accept it. We don't even represent a treat.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That is just bullshit reasoning. That way there is no way we can lose against a good team without us being ****. We made City play poorly through our defending not from them not giving a ****.
You have to realise that City are such a fantastic team that they measure every in a pipette down to the last peedrop and decided to punish plucky Everton by beating them by two goals for challenging them but reward us by only beating us by one goal because we lay down and died.

My goodness, and then we wonder why democracy delivers awful governments.

Plutarch

Wasn't great. Wasn't terrible either. We mounted a solid defence against a very good - very expensive - team, which is an improvement on recent years. Hardly managed to get anything going in attack, unfortunately.
I don't know why Elneny gets such hatred here, he's shielding the back four effectively, something people used to be crying out for. He doesn't contribute much going forward but he certainly helps us defend. We don't need our player in that position to be great offensively.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not a criticism of Wenger but in his later days we'd of been 4-0 down at half time if that would have happened to us.
No criticism of you, but Wenger was never 4-0 down at half time against City in his latter days or in his early days.

Wiggins

You're not going to get much from a midfield pairing of Elnothing and Xhakaka. Then there's the problem of Poopee and Bellendarin. Laca should start.

Legend14

Established Member
We played good enough to lose and that seemed to be the attitude minute 1. I think some players are just not good enough mentally, but we can’t drop so many players all at once.

A minimum of 6 more players will be gone this summer.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I guarantee we will put in a similar gutless performance and lose against Liverpool in a few weeks, even though they are their absolute worst

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Raheem sterling has scored home and away against us in the past two seasons ffs.

Why do we let certain players turn us to their bîtch?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You have to realise that City are such a fantastic team that they measure every in a pipette down to the last peedrop and decided to punish plucky Everton by beating them by two goals for challenging them but reward us by only beating us by one goal because we lay down and died.

My goodness, and then we wonder why democracy delivers awful governments.
What are you on about?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
And? People say stuff like this as if City/whoever win 38 league games a season and it's impossible to get a result against them. I don't care if we're playing the reincarnation of Brazil 1970. A loss at home is never acceptable, ever.

Watford ended Liverpool's unbeaten run when it looked like they might go the whole season. They didn't go "Well we're playing the best team in the league lads" and give up.

You support Arsenal, not Fleetwood Town.

Absolutely no standards at this club anymore.. A pathetic performance where we create nothing and City never get out of 2nd gear and people are trying to spin it into something positive? Embarrassing.. Fanbase has fully adopted the midtable mentality it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom