• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Absolutely no standards at this club anymore.. A pathetic performance where we create nothing and City never get out of 2nd gear and people are trying to spin it into something positive? Embarrassing.. Fanbase has fully adopted the midtable mentality it seems.

The saddest part is, is that fans trip over themselves to excuse and hand wave every loss by talking about how much better the opposition is than us.

Then more often that not, that same team goes on to lose their very next game or the following one. Usually to a mid table side, or that mid table side gives them a tougher game than we did.

So West Ham can beat Liverpool but it's somehow an impossible dream for one of the richest and biggest clubs in the country that pays their players a fortune.

Do me a favor

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Arteta was just making sure Manu doesn't have the chance to close the gap on City. There is no way he wanted to win and started that midfield.

mpower2540

And? People say stuff like this as if City/whoever win 38 league games a season and it's impossible to get a result against them. I don't care if we're playing the reincarnation of Brazil 1970. A loss at home is never acceptable, ever.

Watford ended Liverpool's unbeaten run when it looked like they might go the whole season. They didn't go "Well we're playing the best team in the league lads" and give up.

You support Arsenal, not Fleetwood Town.
Agree, I don’t mind losing but we played like we were in awe of them. We’ve got a lot of trash but we’re so meek in these games it’s painful. I still don’t even think this City team are amazing as people are portraying them to be. No one is giving them any kind of challenge, they’re just falling at their feet!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don’t think that’s what happened though. Our defending wasn’t some heroic stuff that kept them out by force. Pretty sure if we equalised they’d find another gear and get the goals
Anyway we only loss by one goal so yay.
I prefer not to view a 0-1 loss to a City team that as the end of the world. Plus defending well as a team makes the opposing team look poor. I guess you prefer crazy last minute challenges as some proper defending.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dunno man Sterling seemed angrier in his interview than Tierney did.

I saw Seamus Coleman yesterday and he was exactly what you want to see in a post match interview. KT just joking about with the interviewer f*cked me right off there.

Was as if he lost on FIFA ffs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is Willian going to take the blame today? Or the referees/VAR? Or Pepe?

Mikel has run out of options.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Absolutely no standards at this club anymore.. A pathetic performance where we create nothing and City never get out of 2nd gear and people are trying to spin it into something positive? Embarrassing.. Fanbase has fully adopted the midtable mentality it seems.
****ing amazing. The same people that were p!ssed that we finished 2nd in 2015/16, are now p!ssed at fans who are p!ssed at being 10th.

Work that one out bro. :lol:

bergholt

I still don’t even think this City team are amazing as people are portraying them to be. No one is giving them any kind of challenge, they’re just falling at their feet!

Agreed, the league is pretty weak this year imo. Only one good side now that Liverpool have screwed the pooch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dunno man Sterling seemed angrier in his interview than Tierney did.

I saw Seamus Coleman yesterday and he was exactly what you want to see in a post match interview. KT just joking about with the interviewer f*cked me right off there.

Was as if he lost on FIFA ffs.
That the problem players today we entering the game with loser mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom