• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Had a really weird feeling that Pep was going light on us.

Pep annoyed my soul with his garbage this week, all effusive of praise for Arteta.

Pep is no mug, a weak Arsenal is better for him. Do any of you really think he wants Arteta to succeed and turn Arsenal into a force that could compete with and win the league title ahead of his Manchester City? That is Pep's own job on the line, if Arteta wins three league titles in a row, then Pep is out on his ear.

Fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. A manager's success depends on the failure of his contemporaries.

Do you think if a reporter asked Jose about LVG at Man Utd that Jose would say he wants Van Gaal to do horribly and get sacked? No, but that's what needed to happen for Jose to get the job he wanted.

Does my head in, when people use opposition manager quotes in support of Arteta when the managers are clearly blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I prefer not to view a 0-1 loss to a City team that as the end of the world. Plus defending well as a team makes the opposing team look poor. I guess you prefer crazy last minute challenges as some proper defending.
It’s not the end of the world. Having 0 chance of top 4, having scored only 31 goals after 25 games is the problem. But the performance was crap and it’s ok they’re about to be champions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
****ing amazing. The same people that were p!ssed that we finished 2nd in 2015/16, are now p!ssed at fans who are p!ssed at being 10th.

Work that one out bro. :lol:
Remember how jarring it was when Wenger lost 11 games in 05/06? That included games where he was resting players for the latter stages in the CL.

But 11 losses by mid February is hard to imagine especially looking at the next few fixtures.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'm just trying to imagine the staggering levels of mental gymnastics people will have to come up with if we go out against Benfica

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Dunno man Sterling seemed angrier in his interview than Tierney did.

I saw Seamus Coleman yesterday and he was exactly what you want to see in a post match interview. KT just joking about with the interviewer f*cked me right off there.

Was as if he lost on FIFA ffs.
Probably tired of playing for a scumbag who throws half fit players into the fray because he doesn't know how to manage.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Dunno man Sterling seemed angrier in his interview than Tierney did.

I saw Seamus Coleman yesterday and he was exactly what you want to see in a post match interview. KT just joking about with the interviewer f*cked me right off there.

Was as if he lost on FIFA ffs.

He’s realised the club is a joke.

Not really surprised though when he’s surrounded with players like Aubameyang, Lacazette and Luiz daily, who just constantly joke around and don’t take anything seriously. They’re the role models to the younger players ffs

Not sure if Tierney had same mentality at Celtic with players like Scott Brown around.

Trofton

Not really surprised though when he’s surrounded with players like Aubameyang, Lacazette and Luiz daily, who just constantly joke around and don’t take anything seriously. They’re the role models to the younger players ffs

Not sure if Tierney had same mentality at Celtic with players like Scott Brown around.
Imagine turning up to training and you got Elneny Cedric luiz and Mari

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought he was going to come out and apologise to the fans but the guy looked buzzing to have kept it to one.

Normally not bothered by interviews but that’s one of the most triggering ones I’ve seen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal probably have the most "banter" attitude in training now, such a contrast between now and Highbury.

Imagine anyone trying to have a joke with Lehmann in training, would probably end in a punch up :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Can't take this silly giggly guys seriously, you can tell they don't care after a loss. Even when Mustafi was here he was joining in there dancing and silliness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So yeah the next few games Leicester (A) Burnley (A) Sp**s (H) Westham (A) Liverpool (H) We putting ourselves in bad position again

Legend14

Established Member
Pep annoyed my soul with his garbage this week, all effusive of praise for Arteta.

Pep is no mug, a weak Arsenal is better for him. Do any of you really think he wants Arteta to succeed and turn Arsenal into a force that could compete with and win the league title ahead of his Manchester City? That is Pep's own job on the line, if Arteta wins three league titles in a row, then Pep is out on his ear.

Fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. A manager's success depends on the failure of his contemporaries.

Do you think if a reporter asked Jose about LVG at Man Utd that Jose would say he wants Van Gaal to do horribly and get sacked? No, but that's what needed to happen for Jose to get the job he wanted.

Does my head in, when people use opposition manager quotes in support of Arteta when the managers are clearly blowing smoke up everyone's ass.
The Manager can’t trap the ball and pass properly for each player. The Manager can’t jump up and clear the ball from the defense. Way too much stock in the manager affecting the outcome today. The players need to earn their paychecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom