• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GLITCH

"Always Forward", but Mikey here has these players' first instinct to pass back. Even in the final third. Thank goodness Saka is special.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
this is not normal.

they are doing nothing in two games.

getting a penalty and banging in a freekick like this.
We're an ill disciplined, moronic team with a penchant for shooting ourselves in the foot. It's very normal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again also game management when winning last 10 minutes is poverty happen alot these players never learn

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Arteta has no reason to be kept in the job if we go out of Europe tonight.

He's done nothing, been given enough time, but AM tell me because Pep said he learned something from him, he's the right man.

Yeah pep learned what to not ****in do.

Plutarch

No surprise we've given away an equaliser. We rarely manage to press home our advantage after taking the lead. Great free kick, I suppose.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I still we’ll win but I’m disappointed at how difficult we’ve made this for ourselves. Benfica shouldn’t have a say in this tie. I suppose it’s two set pieces though.

Come on guys. Don’t **** this.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And people were thinking we'll smash them. They aren't even trying to play football and yet now they have the advantage in this tie despite creating a sum total of **** all over two legs. You couldn't make this up.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
push ode back to cm
bring pepe or marti for dani please and go for 2 goals
and then get mo on to protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom