• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I don't see us scoring two more. I'm staying off the internet for a week after this. The banter will be too much

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Ceballos cost us the free kick for the first goal then that. That’s the same player some fans are asking us to keep... are arsenal fans addicted to mediocrity or what

GoonerJay24

You people see why now I usually have Elneny in my starting XI for important games?

**** Ceballos, **** Arteta and **** Arsenal!

****ing done!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

And Willian takes to the field. I'm wondering how worse this night could get still? :lol:

sdotzdot

Established Member
Why did he start Tierney who clearly was not ready and was an absolute mess last game? When cedric was actually playing decent?

Why has laca dissapeared from the team when he’s been our best attacker this season? Because he wasn’t great for one game after a good spell?

Willian... Willian?

this is over. Need to get rid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re still trying this crap Arteta ball when we just need to throw everything in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom