• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Tierney playing like Aubemeyang, rubbish all game but pops up with the goods nonetheless

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Earlier in the run up to kick off someone was questioning why you would start a half fit Partey over a fully fit Ceballos.

If ever there was a time for Willian to justify all the unnecessary time put into him so far this season, today is it.

We are desperate for the final 16 in EL. Sweet Jesus.

I told people on here. I told them when they were wishing Wenger to die or getting sacked that they should be careful about what they wished for.

Reactions: Kav

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We better score before they really shut up shop.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wait, have we actually had to use Partey and bring on Willian?! Mikel gotta be pranking us. :lol:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Am I allowed to say good assist from W.....n without getting banned?

I’m afraid to even spell out his full name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom