• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Chambers at right back, would rather him than Bellerin or Cedric. Was playing well there before injury.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Still a sackable game, mind you. But glad we’ve clutched it.

Yh I think these two Benfica games have swayed my opinion on the coach, even though we're going through. Been in charge for over a year and the team can barely scrape past a very pedestrian Benfica. It's just not going anywhere, is it.

say yes

forum master baiter
I love how people are saying the team has ‘saved’ Arteta :lol:

As if we didn’t concede two absurd goals this game.

We’ve dominated both legs and should be winning this much more comfortably. The players almost sunk Arteta with their BS individual errors.

Bloodbather

Established Member

What an amazing player Saka is, our academy is proper class.

For all the talk of "overhyped Hale End prospects", we'd have been in far better shape in terms of personnel if we actually relied on our academy products. Gnabry, Bennacer, Malen, Musah, Saka, Smith-Rowe, that's a very good track record of cultivating talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom