• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nothing is ever Arteta's fault for you. Whatever you think of our players, they have more quality than having to struggle as we have to get through this Benfica side. And surely better than 11th in the league.

Tell me what Arteta did wrong over these two legs, go.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Thoughts and prayers to all those who were salivating at the prospect of their post in this thread with 3 mins to go in that game.

Is anyone brave enough to show what they had drafted?

Have no fear, your time will come.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Willian came on and set up the Tierney goal. Bellerin came off because we needed an extra attacker on. Partey came on for Ceballos and sped things up in midfield...

People are obsessed with bashing the manager its pathetic.
Willian passed the ball to FB which happens like 20 times per game, and FB scores like 1/100 from that. Let's be honest, we were only lucky to play Benfica and subs were dreadful

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
For me it feels more like a stay of execution, if you're within 5 mins of being absolutely sackable then you're still in a pretty tight spot.

He has a lot of positive things going for him, but this is a results business. The only reason the game today was so important is cos of how bad our league season has been, and it could get worse against Leicester at the weekend.

Until he starts winning league games, there has to be a question mark over him imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For me it feels more like a stay of execution, if you're within 5 mins of being absolutely sackable then you're still in a pretty tight spot.

Fergie was there too at one point, look what he did.

This is only the beginning of the Arteta era, everyone is just gonna have to get used to it :drool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Had us sit back inviting them onto us tonight after we went up 1-0.

Really? They were doing nothing throughout both legs.

Let's not forget if Ceballos doesn't make those two mistakes they don't score a goal...

You cant just constantly blame the manager like I can't constant just blame the players. Sometimes Arteta will make mistakes, whether that's with subs or team selection. However his coaching is fantastic. And over these two legs against benfica it was down to the players mistakes.

Top Bottom