• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Bet AFTV are creaming themselves at scraping past dross in a second tier competition, when it only seems like yesterday that they needed a straight jacket for going out in the last 16 against the best in Europe.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A horrible performance over two legs and especially tonight. Thanks go mainly to Saka. He carried us in the same way Cesc did as a kid. Well done to Auba for the goals but he really should have scored that first chance last week. Thanks to Tierney who is barely fit. What a strike. His celebration reminded me of Santi's in the cup final vs Hull. A word to Willian who was decent in attack and actually looked quick with the way some players were strolling. I hope this spells the end of Ceballos. Madrid don't want him and neither should we. I hope we fluke a win in this comp and sack Arteta the next day. The players are playing timid and that's on him. Worse than Rioch.

Trusted members getting angry at people for being happy Arsenal won.

Absolute peak Arsenal-mania.

How long until I get my first death threat from a mod @hydrofluoric acid ?

I honestly don't know these days. I was getting so many DMs with death threats years ago that I stopped checking, I've managed to train my eyes to blur the number over the inbox so I don't see when new messages arrive.

But back in the day, I used to get death threats all the time from the mods, sometimes they sent double death threats shortly after games!

say yes

forum master baiter
Yo I’m as happy we’re through as the next man but to pretend like that wasn’t an absolute slog is mental stuff.

Borderline delusional bro.
Where did I ever say it wasn’t a slog? I laughed at somebody for being angry we won.

Wipe the tears out of your eyes and read my posts properly before you quote me in future.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Where did I ever say it wasn’t a slog? I laughed at somebody for being angry we won.

Wipe the tears out of your eyes and read my posts properly before you quote me in future.

Are you even happy we won bro? Seemed to use it as some sort of weird excuse to jump in and letting loose with the indirects.

Just sad that this is the “I told you so” moment you’ve had to get to. I can think the manager is a bum and still support the club.

Pretty clear distinction for me, not the mental gymnastics you seem to have to go through.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All there goals conceded in this tie came from individual mistakes. Suppose you could look at that as a positive, but I'd be shocked if we beat some of the better teams in this competition with some many players possessing the clown gene.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Keown puts some clear frame glasses on and thinks he’s smart now. Piss off Martin.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
It just happened to Chelsea. And it was an actual, proper club legend, too. Pay attention.

I didn't cheer for us to lose today. Arteta is in the safe zone for this season.

Oh did Chelsea just sack a 20 year legendary manager and restructure their whole club twice? Or are you just living up to your name and really have no clue? Our situation would be more similar to Manchester United's if you needed to make a comparison (even then I don't think it's wise to compare).

Maybe you didnt cheer for us to lose today, but you're responding to posts that were responding to that behavior, so.......

Melquiades

oh my....they could have gotten many more goals....

What?

In 180 minutes against us they had 2 decent chances from open play. One was the goal off the Ceballos screwup and the other was the late post which was actually offside. They had nothing at all in the first game.

Quality chances in open play were about 12-2 in these two games. They scored off a BS penalty, a wonder free kick, and a Ceballos brain fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom