• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
what do you mean no fear lol :lol: That's the best possible outcome and I'm praying we can somehow do it.
Yeah, that came out wrong. :lol: I'd love to win it but there's Spuds, Leicester, United, Milan, Rangers etc. In fact any number of potential banana skins. What I'm trying to say is the odds are very long for this team and this manager.

say yes

forum master baiter
For real. I'm not his biggest fan but I can't grasp how he had a good bit of form, got praised by the manager and ever since has been sidelined?

Yeah it’s unlucky for him but think it’s all about getting the most out of Auba at CF which means playing two creators behind him. Saka then pips Pepe for that RW slot.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, that came out wrong. :lol: I'd love to win it but there's Spuds, Leicester, United, Milan, Rangers etc. In fact any number of potential banana skins. What I'm trying to say is the odds are very long for this team and this manager.

lol yeah I feel you, I'm down on our chances too atm, but as long as we are still in it you can only hope. A lot of really **** teams left too so with a favourable draw who knows..

Leicester are most likely going out btw, so that's great for us..

Kysus

We win tie with the back to the wall due to some freak incidents(handball penalty, wonder freekick and a moment of madness from Ceballos) showing real character.
Instead of being excited about the comeback you complain?

Honestly, I would take a serious look at my life If that was the case for me as projecting the inner unhappiness onto a football club does not seem like fun at all.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we lose to Rangers and Stevie G that’s an actual “delete club” moment.

No chance they’re that good.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Of course. We had no reason to. However it’s football and the dynamics of games do change. I am against using every situation to sling a shot of the manager. He was clearly pushing the players to move up the pitch. Mikel is not everyone’s cup of tea but it’s jarring he is used like a battering ram when we please. Even when he wins we look for a way to dampen it.
When we look less than convincing against a poor side of course the coach of a team will take criticism. He's an inexperienced coach as well though so he will hopefully learn from this for the next round, the main thing is we are through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom