• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

The way we lost to them in the league really annoyed me. I didn't know then that it would become a pattern. They parked the bus and then smacked us on the counter. I demand justice.

For justice, we must go to Don Arteta...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way we lost to them in the league really annoyed me. I didn't know then that it would become a pattern. They parked the bus and then smacked us on the counter. I demand justice.

For justice, we must go to Don Arteta...
Because of vardy and wegot robbed by VAR when laca score header it was very unfair result. They better than us currently but honestly the only difference for them is vardy

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Been too damn long since we beat these Walkers Crisps ****s!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holdini and Mari as CBS and either Chambers or Cedric at RB please!

Imagine if Luiz plays like he did tonight against Vardy.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Rodgers gives us the thrashing of a lifetime & then announces he's signed a 4-year contract to take on the Arsenal job in June after the full-time whistle whilst Arteta enjoys what little borrowed time is left to him.

The saner corners of AM breathe a collective sigh of relief, despite it being a rather heavy defeat.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Been too damn long since we beat these Walkers Crisps ****s!
Last time we beat them was with emery first season at Emirates after that LLDL time to get a good result and performance I'm starting to hate giving team like Leicester too much respect

Keplaz

Because of vardy and wegot robbed by VAR when laca score header it was very unfair result. They better than us currently but honestly the only difference for them is vardy
That defeat really hurt. It was one of the more painful ones. We were so dominant that game and then VAR did us dirty. And then they sprung us with Vardy.

I don't think they are much better than us at all. But they work better as a unit at the moment. There are defeats that really anger me, others are just meh. Leicester, both Villa games and the second Wolves one really grind my gears

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Minus the mistake against City he has probably been our best player this season after Tierney and Saka.
That puts our present position in the table into perspective because he's absolute sh*t.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Minus the mistake against City he has probably been our best player this season after Tierney and Saka.

Yeah he’s done ok on the whole but in recent weeks he’s looked very ropey.

Was poor against Villa and a couple of other games we didn’t get punished for.

Melquiades

Maddison is a huge loss for them. Vardy is still poaching his goals, but Maddison has become the real engine for that team and their success. Absolutely terrific player.

Like our chances for this one.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We will have a 6 day break after we play Leciester. I think we should play a mainly first team with a couple tweaks to the lineup based on form or rotation.
Leno​
Cedric Luiz Gabriel/Mari Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka
Saka ESR Pepe
Auba​
Bring Partey on at '60

I think this can be a dangerous side on the break and a team we should really try out together considering they've all had good spurts of form recently.

Against Burnley we can maybe bring in Laca as it is a bit more physical and Auba won't be good vs that up top, you can maybe play him LW in those kind of low quality games. I would say play Partey for 30-45 minutes in that game and then start him with 60-70m the game after that, just be cautious with his gametime for now. Saka will need a rest vs Burnley too probably, need to stop burning him out.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Rodgers gives us the thrashing of a lifetime & then announces he's signed a 4-year contract to take on the Arsenal job in June after the full-time whistle whilst Arteta enjoys what little borrowed time is left to him.

The saner corners of AM breathe a collective sigh of relief, despite it being a rather heavy defeat.

He’ll probably knock us out of Europa league as well, just to hammer the point home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom