• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You got it. I'm wondering if we need to send Arteta daily reminders he has a player called Martinelli in his squad.
I think the lack of match sharpness and fitness stopping him from playing he don't like 100% ready the last time he started against utd he wasn't good

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Mass rotation but got to make sure Xhaka plays every minute of the season he's available for:lol:

We can't even get him out of the side when we're basically giving a game away to Leicester on a plate :lol:

Maybe it's extreme but I'd give Azeez the game. Tell him, no pressure on the result just get some experience and acclimatise to first team football, if this is the avenue we're going down in terms of rotation and (understandably) prioritising the Europa League.
Feels like we have prime Xavi on our books and can't drop him :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Leicester aren't very good when Maddison isn't in the side. Should've picked a stronger eleven imo.
I dunno about Auba, but Saka definitely had to get rested.

Tbf if Martinelli was included in this front three I'd actually be worried for him - cause todays front three are finished at this club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not watching this btw. Everyone I’m in the house with supports Palace and they don’t have BT.

Lunchtime relegation scrap while checking AM it is for me.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I dunno about Auba, but Saka definitely had to get rested.

Tbf if Martinelli was included in this front three I'd actually be worried for him - cause those three are finished at this club.

Agree about Saka, but Auba probably should've played today. Elneny is a bad call also, Leicester won't take the initiative with Maddison being out so it makes no sense to go conservative in midfield.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Tbf, he's probably our most durable player.
He doesn't run that much in any game, or at least there is no intensity in his running, so I understand that he can play every game.
On the other hand, why nobody asks questions about having a player like him in the first place

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Agree about Saka, but Auba probably should've played today. Elneny is a bad call also, Leicester won't take the initiative with Maddison being out so it makes no sense to go conservative in midfield.
I wouldn't expect Ceballos to be rewarded a start after his horror show. Partey probably looked at the league table and phoned it in.

Elneny kinda has to start. Auba, yeah maybe.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Elneny is the crucial guy to watch and the player I’m most worried about. Is he actually a good squad player, or will he stink up our midfield by holding onto the ball too long and refusing to pass it forwards?
You're posing that question like he's only being playing for us recently, instead of having been here for 5 years? :lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
finally playing our best midfield and best attack bar Saka... Pepe to win this for us.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They'll sit back wait for us to make a mistake (which is inevitable with Xhaka-Elneny partnership) and sucker-punch us on the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom