• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta is justifying his selection because of his assist. What we need today is for Pepe to completely outshine him and for Martinelli to come on and score.
Best disguised assist I've ever seen :lol: Tierney had a mountain to climb.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The hate Xhaka gets is kinda uncalled for tbh he’s been solid lately.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Just saw the starting XI!?!?:facepalm:. I guess this pretty much confirms we’ve given up the PL for good. Disgusting to just throw a game away at this point of the season

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be giving this one a miss too.

Don’t think I can stomach Willian starting for us.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I miss the days when we put out a team that we knew wasn't the best but felt that they might spring a surprise or two.

Now we no longer have any such pretences & (save a few gems) just pile on the trash that's accumulating around Colney hoping they go out & manage to decently kick a ball.

The depths we've sunk to are obscene :lol:

junglist57

Established Member
352861_1.jpg

Vardy looking at that lineup like....

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Two of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe (Saliba and Martinelli) can't get a game for us but apparently a wash-up has-been can. If he's throwing the league away, he should well start guys like Martinelli over Willian.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I do like the games where there isn't much expected of us. Expect to be positively surprised at the end of this match. That would be typical Arsenal.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Our spine looks like it could get easily battered by a press. Easy stuff for Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom