• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
I'm really surprised the pundits are so bad. Seeing that replay again Pepes left foot is on the line. On the line is a penalty. I'm actually wondering am I looking at this so wrong because nobody else seems to be mentioning it. But the left foot from every angle is on the line when Ndidi clips the right foot.
Doesn’t make any sense to me either.

Trofton

Nah I read the time wrong missed the first half and we’re leading wtf..

quick summary?
Poor defending for them to go 1-0
AM crying for a pen when it was a free kick
Good passing and play from Willian and Pepe
Header goal luiz
Obvious Penalty for us to make it 2-1

ESR Off injured ode on

Ødegaard needs to get into the game more. Our deep-lying playmaker (Xhaka) MUST find him regularly. Need miore defensive work from Elneny in midfield. Our wingers are playing well. I wonder if some Leicester players are tired from getting slapped by Slavia Prague. Let's control this 2nd half.
You havent been wathcing the game right?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Doesn’t make any sense to me either.

The more times I watch that incident the more obvious a penalty it becomes. No idea why the pundits are holding it up as an example of VAR working. Not complaining about the second pen, of course!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
We just need to hit Leicester on the break. They have pushed their defensive line up higher so we should have more space. PEPE, STAY ON THE LAST MAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom