• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony VANDEN BORRE

kluivert

Remember the name! Future Belgian International & better prospect than Kompany.Plays at RB for Anderlecht at the tender age of 16.

Mark

Established Member
Never heard of him, but if he's good then he might be useful as we need a RB, unless Hoyte lives up to his potential.

GlasgowGooner

never heard of him, only huge Belgian ive heard of in the past year is Van Damme at Ajax though i think he has fell away recently.

kluivert

He defends like Thuram, attack like Salgado & gives assists like Cafu!
This boy 's gonna be huge!! Same physique as Toure. As i wanna get involve in the agent biz in 2 or 3 years time, i do look a lot at young players and just to let you know how good this boy is , he's better than Kompany!!! And he's only 16!!

patrick42uk

Established Member
kluivert said:
This boy 's gonna be huge!! Same physique as Toure. As i wanna get involve in the agent biz in 2 or 3 years time, i do look a lot at young players and just to let you know how good this boy is , he's better than Kompany!!! And he's only 16!!

same physique as toure? at 16?! sounds promising, if he's good wenger will know about him.

Aussie

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
kluivert said:

same physique as toure? at 16?! sounds promising, if he's good wenger will know about him.

I he is goos as you say he is. Wenger will know everthing about him. He probably has talent scouts watching him.

Soler

Established Member
GlasgowGooner said:
never heard of him, only huge Belgian ive heard of in the past year is Van Damme at Ajax though i think he has fell away recently.

Wesley Sonck?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Originally posted by Mad Jens:
Originally posted by GlasgowGooner:

Wesley Sonck?

i should have said huge Belgian prospect
Sonck is a huge prospect, if he is young, as he has scored a lot of Goals for Ajax this season.

Arjan

Sonck is 25, But Thomas Buffel from Feyenoord for example is only 22 and he's pretty good. Van Damme can't defend if his life depended on it.

It was rumoured that Van Damme would go to Anderlacht, with Kompany going to ajax, paid by Chelsea so Koopany could get experience before moving to Chelsea

A.Hussain

i think hoyte will displace lauren in 2 years time. i hear he is quite fast and has a good ability with the ball. hes scored 2wice in the last 3 games

Latest posts

Top Bottom