• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 967,965

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The club clearly wanted Martinez as he’d cover both Gabriel and Tierney. Cheaper to buy him for £40m than go and get two players at a good enough level.

Not sure what left footers are out there that can cover both.

People are being far too melancholic for my liking. It just hit the 1st July and I’m seeing grown men act like they’ve just seen their missus in bed with Harry Kane. I swear some people just want to “win” the transfer window. It’s not over yet. “We move”, as the kids say. I suspect we’ll have another Vieira like signing and then we’ll all be donating money to give Edu and George Foreman grill.

Its only first July! Here we go!!!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
At least its looking like we won't have to watch Raphinha at Chelsea.

Might have ended it all if we lost out to a guy named Todd.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I just burst into tears when I think of Arsenal these days.

Can only imagine
Let's at least wait until the season starts before having a meltdown.

We all thought last summer window was poor at the time and it turned out anything but.

There are more than 1 target in each position we're looking at I'm certain.

Exactly mate.

Big news soon on the Gnabry front from what I hear.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We all thought last summer window was poor at the time and it turned out anything but.

Season starts in 4-5 weeks, this season is paramount for Tets.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair there alot of time 😂 our fans love be dramatic on social media (not here) remember in wenger days we waited until last week of window to make our moves. We strengthen our most important area with 2 quality players we can be sure won't start the season short handed unless we hit by injuries. It's not like we lost Raphinha and Lisandro in 30 of August.

2 months left 3 more signings needed better this time target players who want to join and do it quick.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

To be fair there alot of time 😂 our fans love be dramatic on social media (not here)
Ahem.. reading your last few posts I find this sentence quite funny.

You were throwing all the toys out of the pram, and mocking all journalists after we got disappointing news. :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

Thank you. Some rationality on this website. Some of you have never been in the trenches before and I can tell. I was watching an unhealthy amount of hours spent on YouTube guys that would never play for our club. I remember reading Bleacher Report articles on Yann M’Vila, Higuain, Suarez, Hazard, Xabi Alonso, Marvin Martin, Cavani, Feilani, Begovic etc etc. I remember the Chris Hudson speech going viral and making AFTV a hit. I remember all that nonsense and I promise you this, it’s better than it was back then when it comes to the transfer window.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ahem.. reading your last few posts I find this sentence quite funny.

You were throwing all the toys out of the pram, and mocking all journalists after we got disappointing news. :lol:
Yes at journalist because i felt he just telling us BS lately but nah im pretty calm about losing targets it happens i mean we survive Higuain And Suarez this is nothing. I'm pretty sure we'll sign 3 just hope it don't take forever

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Agree with the first line. But that second line.... did it?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Its true but you know how vital it's get your targets before August? It's not easy i know but it play big part that what Arteta wanted at least but look edu failed again still 5 weeks left before season starts hopefully for 1-2 incoming the money is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom