• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,554

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Reminds me of a Wenger window. Awful stuff so far it has to be said.
Not really wenger was mostly last minute signings specially his late years were bad. At least we have plans nowadays and long scouting before we actually buy one

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Reminds me of a Wenger window. Awful stuff so far it has to be said.

Not really wenger was mostly last minute signings specially his late years were bad. At least we have plans nowadays and long scouting before we actually buy one

Look at these Arteta shills standing knee deep in pig sh*t aka the summer transfer window 2022/23 and they still find a way to keep talking about Wenger somehow.

Until Arteta starts bringing in icons to play for him all his windows will be sh*t and can never be mentioned next to Wenger.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at these Arteta shills standing knee deep in pig sh*t aka the summer transfer window 2022/23 and they still find a way to keep talking about Wenger somehow.

Until Arteta starts bringing in icons to play for him all his windows will be sh*t and can never be mentioned next to Wenger.
What was wenger last good signing? I'm waiting. Tell me.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What was wenger last good signing? I'm waiting. Tell me.
You boi Arteta still using some of them and extending their contracts.

Where's Raphinha?

Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't too bothered about Raphinha, but missing out on Martínez is upsetting because that sort of versatility isn't that easy to find.

Martinez sounded like a solid signing on paper but I’m not going to act like the sky is falling if we don’t get him. Never seen him play so can’t speak for how good he is or could be but if we’re looking for versitility why not get Zinchenko, someone who can actually play well at LB? They need to stop Arteta signing CBs and tell him to shove his left footed LCB perversion up his hole.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
True. But that after he made mistake with Lacazette left us unbalanced. We could do with him only because he attract players

Agreed. Wenger really lost his way on the recruitment front. He especially had a blind spot when it came to central defence and defensive midfield and it always cost him. Shame really.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They were struggling for the first few months, then caught fire in the final stretch.

Don’t try to get spicy, the whole fan base was mocking Sp**s for most of last season, until they pipped us.

Selective memory there Gary, plenty were saying as early as December that they had the tools to pip us, @Tir Na Nog for eg. You don’t half post some sh*te.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom