• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,469

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
When he miss our midfield is f**ked because we got no one better i don't know if that bad or not but as i said we'll have to upgrade
Oh yeah that's for sure but if you replace dogshit with pigeon sh1t it's still sh1t.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@GDeep™ constantly responding to someone who has him on ignore.

talk-to-a-brick-wall-not-listening.gif

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Last summer window was poor though. We conceded more goals and lost more games, Tavares and Lokonga flopped.

We finished behind a Sp**s who were in turmoil for 80% of the season.
We did get 8 more pointe despite our 100m strikeforce getting 8 goals between them, so the window wasn't the disaster you are implying.

And yes Sp**s did have a very good run in, but that's what happens when you have elite forward players, as our own past taught us often enough

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Reminds me of a Wenger window. Awful stuff so far it has to be said.
Not sure buying 3 players, including a very good striker by the start of July really equates with only signing Petr Cech, or making all your main signings at the end of August...

GDeep™

League is very weak
We did get 8 more pointe despite our 100m strikeforce getting 8 goals between them, so the window wasn't the disaster you are implying.

And yes Sp**s did have a very good run in, but that's what happens when you have elite forward players, as our own past taught us often enough
We had elite forward players, we gave away a guy who was 1 in 2 for us, for free. He then goes to Barcelona and scores 11 in 17.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure buying 3 players, including a very good striker by the start of July really equates with only signing Petr Cech, or making all your main signings at the end of August...
We can play this circular game all day, the finances are clearly much more free now to splash the cash.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I must say, this thread is a wonderful marker of who actually wants to talk football and who has an emotional maturity level akin to my young son. Metaphorical wrist slitting over missing out on players that almost nobody mentioned, let alone thought we would buy, at the start of the month.

Our absolute priority was striker. We've got a good one. We've got another guy who can play 10, 8 and wide. And a right-sided highly rated punt for peanuts. And Saliba coming back. We are already stronger than last year, and we are clearly trying to buy other positions of need as well.

Sp**s are doing well getting their players early, but how many of them would start for Arsenal? Even their new 60m man would be a maybe. Chelsea are trying to buy everyone but so far are just bleeding defenders. Liverpool spent the best part of 100m on a guy with a lot of promise, but have lost one of Europe's best inside forwards for less than they bought the broken Ox for. United have done a great job of losing players, including their most talented midfielder they never worked out how to use, and have nearly completed a reserve left back.

Even half the top Bosman options are still on the market..

Lets chill for at least another fortnight

GDeep™

League is very weak
Harsh mate, why you upset with him?
When we bottled top 4 he started attacking Wenger and blaming him for everything, then put me on ignore when I challenged him on it. Now he’s having a go at Wenger again because we aren’t signing Lisandro and Raphina.

Proper little bellend.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We can play this circular game all day, the finances are clearly much more free now to splash the cash.
Yeah cos we only had about ÂŁ250m in the bank that summer....

And also, if you think this is a circular game, you either misunderstand the rules or need to read a dictionary.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I must say, this thread is a wonderful marker of who actually wants to talk football and who has an emotional maturity level akin to my young son. Metaphorical wrist slitting over missing out on players that almost nobody mentioned, let alone thought we would buy, at the start of the month.

Our absolute priority was striker. We've got a good one. We've got another guy who can play 10, 8 and wide. And a right-sided highly rated punt for peanuts. And Saliba coming back. We are already stronger than last year, and we are clearly trying to buy other positions of need as well.

Sp**s are doing well getting their players early, but how many of them would start for Arsenal? Even their new 60m man would be a maybe. Chelsea are trying to buy everyone but so far are just bleeding defenders. Liverpool spent the best part of 100m on a guy with a lot of promise, but have lost one of Europe's best inside forwards for less than they bought the broken Ox for. United have done a great job of losing players, including their most talented midfielder they never worked out how to use, and have nearly completed a reserve left back.

Even half the top Bosman options are still on the market..

Lets chill for at least another fortnight
You asked about us having no top forwards and I told you we gave away for free the guy who was 1 in 2 for us and 11 in 17 for Barcelona.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
You asked about us having no top forwards and I told you we have away for free the guy who was 1 in 2 for us and 11 in 17 for Barcelona.
Well, thanks for referencing an entirely different conversation, when I wasn't talking about you, but I guess your ego doesn't deal well with insignificance. Good of you to quote the stats again, because I'm clearly incapable of remembering numbers for a few hours despite writing at length about them.

But sure, if you want to believe that Auba would have been our saviour, I can't disavow you of that. Faith is personal after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom