• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
FrmJI0vakAI6yZe

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I said it in the match thread, but I think this type of performance is exactly what Mikel wants from our 8. The number of times he was in the box defending but also supporting the attack was great. Some games you can go a little more lightweight but the majority has to be like this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said it in the match thread, but I think this type of performance is exactly what Mikel wants from our 8. The number of times he was in the box defending but also supporting the attack was great. Some games you can go a little more lightweight but the majority has to be like this.

Excellent observation.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The rest he got against Bournemouth has done him good. He had 2 games prior to it where he looked visibly fatigued in the second halves. Whatever the issue was, his fitness level is back to its immaculate best. He played 120 minutes on Thursday yet late in today’s game he was sprinting back to make recovery tackles like it was nothing.
Hopefully all goes well for him in the international break.

Ciscoo

A physical freak. I had no doubt that he’d shake off that injury. If anything he went up a level after. Piccolo-level powers of recovery.

Pop Tart

Established Member
he has stepped up under arteta . He has a control over games more then he did if he did at all before, getting goals before, deserves a apology from henry and the fans on here if we win the title, Knock down henry for granit granite

NZgunner

I was a bit worried when he went down after the knee twist - having had an ACL tear myself I know how f*cked up you can be from that

I thought it would be a good chance to see how Jorginho might fit in playing slightly forward - but then I saw Vieira warming up and realised Arteta actually rates him 😞

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Which is why I think he wants Rice so much.

But I think Xhaka is a nailed on starter for now. People talk about an 8 upgrade but what Xhaka brings is all action for 90 mins ...week in week out, very hard to find.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Which is why I think he wants Rice so much.

But I think Xhaka is a nailed on starter for now. People talk about an 8 upgrade but what Xhaka brings is all action for 90 mins ...week in week out, very hard to find.

Yeah, he did 120 minutes on Thursday and was up and down again today, his engine is so important. I can't actually think of many players who can provide similar but maybe an extra edge in attack.

I won't comment anymore on Rice because AM get upset about it.

Tom349

He basically is responsible for pressing the right sided centre back and should the opposition manage to retain possession, he then slots into his normal midfield spot. Covers a lot of ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom