• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eriksson has signed a new deal

Olofski

Perfect! Proving all the British reporters that their speculations this week has been nothing but a load of crap!

kNiteMare

Eriksson is a pretty good manager imo.

He finally sccumb to media frenzy. That's why i hate the media so much.

Sammer

Established Member
Yeah, he is a decent manager, but I guess the fact that he is not british, makes him kind of a target for the tabloids...

tox

I think hes done a great job with england especially when looking at what hes got to work with. Im surprised people are quick to slate him, maybe they have forgot how he got us into the World Cup finals after having a terrible start to qualifying.

Jasper

Mark said:
Is it just me, or is he overrated?

He is overrated!

He hasn't don't anything special to merit his reputation. Nothing any other coach could do.

This guy is known to be Mr. Teflon. Mistakes never stick to him and the blame never reaches him.

He hasn't really proven himself.

What he does right though is place himself real close to Mr. David Beckham and be on his good terms. No matter how good of a coach you are if Mr. Beckham doesn't like you you're outta there!

kNiteMare

ummmm....

The fact that England has only lost 1 competitive match out of like how many has shown he is a good manager. Can you see Hoddle, Kreegan, all those past managers do it? No.

Record speaks for itself.

Jasper

There are many managers and coaches in England that could take the talent of the England squad and do the same feat. With the exception of Hoddle or Keegan. Their current squads are not doing that well lately.

bobbypires

Established Member
blansai said:
bobbypires,
he's gonna be at fcuk on regent street on thursday!!!
I think I can't go. I live in Spain! One of my desires is to live in London or at least to be there for a week. I love Pires cos he's a great footballer, but I won't go to London to see him doing his radio show. I can hear it in Spain.

Top Bottom