• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsène Wenger should resign now - either that or face the indignity of being sacked. His tactical decisions are shocking.

You do not rest your best player in a Cup semi. Reyes was brought for (an unjustified) £20m, and left on the bench. Aliadiere was chosen ahead of Kanu, completely baffling to me.

In the Man Utd league game he brings on Gilberto and Cygan completely throwing away the initiative. He allows Arsenal to throw away so many leads - we would have won the league now if it wasn't for his substitutions. Liverpool last year springs to mind, throw on Cygan as a left winger. Utter tripe.

Wenger cannot motivate the team sufficiently. The lack any attacking instinct once they take the lead. He fails to get the best player, Henry, up for the big games.

Jose Mourinho, of Porto, would jump at the chance to manage in the Premiership and Champions League. He manages with passion, common sense and with attacking flair. Which is more than can be said for poor, old, tired out Wenger.

Eight years of trying Arsène - its time to go I'm afraid. Pat Rice as caretaker for the rest of the season, with Boro Primorac as his assistant, and we will stabilise a little and, hopefully, clinch the League by a whisker.

JazzG

Established Member
Oh dear, the first match domestically we lose that actually has any meaning and Wenger should get the sack. Unbeaten in the league, highest point total at this stage for any side in the PL and you complain.

Reyes has cost us around £10mill and £6.5mill on appearences, where do you get this 20mill figure from?

Where do we get these wonderfull fans from. I think we have another wind up merchant on our hands, unless you wanna fully back up your points I would think your gonna get banned soon.

Romain

I think you really should apply for Wenger's job, since you seem to know it better than he does... what kind of fans you are... :(

Double_H

Established Member
Wenger is the Best

a one mistake and he is bad??
wenger is the one who made arsenal a Threat in Europe
is the one who made Teams wants a One Point from us badly
Made suprestars
Henry ,VIerra ,Bobby,Freddie

every team in the world wants Wenger and u say GET out

i wont say if u r an arsenal fan ..i ll say if u r a Football fan who knows the good and the Bad

then u should know that he is the best manger in the world now

and in the Man U match
we played bad true .....if there was a Good Ref and took our chance in the First half then we won

im pissed true but not on wenger .....

If Man U ..play just like they did in that match

they will be a team like Fulham and Boro a mid class team

Wneger u r the best

Iron Monkey

he is our most respect manager.

season is far from over, fa cup is not arsenal last trophy, we still have great chances winning PL and CL

arsenal already win fa cup 2 years in a row, arsenal priority is to win premierleague and champion league.

kanuuu

Established Member
Yes i agree Wenger is a shocking manager, we've been going downhill ever since he took over, we were much more successful and played more attractive football when we had George Graham. He's bought **** player after **** player, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Toure, Reyes. please sack Wenger!!!

GOONERITTI

16957972694047123b4beb7.jpg

3058310.jpg

1298754.jpg

3058361.jpg

ljumberge1.jpg

Adam

Established Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.

Please engage brain, or refrain from posting.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom