• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Number 1 & 2 in England but FOURTH in Europe!

kluivert

We've been by far the best team in England for the last 3 years, no question!! We've played the best footie ever seen on this side of the planet & last year we just put our feet of the gas & gave away the title.I think with the addition of a World class fox we we'll be untouchable for another 2/3 years & remain the best & the second best team in the EPL

Thats how i'll introduce my second point;We need a Trezeguet in the side, no doubt.We will never be top of Europe unless we have a plan B; at the moment the full power of our attack is enough to brush aside any team in the uk some in Europe but never in a million years the likes of Real& Milan.They'll just sit back, deal with the pressure and sucker punch us once or twice & that will be it!!!

My plan B: A rm how can defend and cross the ball & a world class fox.( very sad but i think Freddie may leave this summer)

We'll go tru on tuesday, 2-1 i predict, but the "real" deal is coming & it will be "skweeze your bum time"!!!!

JazzG

Established Member
Trez is over-rated, Reyes will become a better player then him.

Wenger ain't gonna buy a target man so not much point discussing it....

kluivert

JazzG, Reyes is already a better player than Trez but he's no fox, we need a poacher who can play a bit.Adaptation is the key in Europe & thats our main problem; no plan b!

thegame24

Established Member
i think tres is over rated too. however, henry says he is his ideal partner

personally I dont think so.

kluivert is better than trez.

Iron Monkey

why we need trez??? he style just like ruud van horseface, only stand inside penalty area wait for the goal

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

But Wenger is no fan of this style of player.

He didn't even fancy Wright much. Because he made us a one man team and that isn't "Wengerball".

I think he signed Jeffers against his better judgment.

If you introduce a fox who do you drop? Pires? Bergy? Freddie? Reyes? Thought not. And how would that effect our style of play?

timberford

reyes and henry will become a great partnership. similar to the bergkamp henry one that has brought us so much success.

personally i think we need a player like henry to be signed. not as a replacement obviously, but to be brought in when henry is unavailable for any reason.

wengers style is to play one out and out striker and a 2nd that links the midfield and attack. this brings great balance to our attacking play and we now have bergkamp and reyes (& even bentley) coving the 2nd striker role. but we don't have anyone to replace henry!

if only we could nick cisse from under liverpools' noses. unfortunately it's not likely though is it :( but he is the sort of striker i'd like to see at arsenal.

JazzG

Established Member
kluivert said:
JazzG, Reyes is already a better player than Trez but he's no fox, we need a poacher who can play a bit.Adaptation is the key in Europe & thats our main problem; no plan b!

Wenger won't buy a fox in the box, he was under pressure to buy one and he just didn't suit our game, I'm talking of Jeffers.

Reyes is the right striker for us, every game he is playing for us he is looking better and better. This kid will be one of the best imo, his only disadvantage is height, he has everything else. Quick feet, pace, skill, a good shot with his left, a decent right foot, vision, good passer and from what I hear he is decent at headering the ball as well.

kluivert

JazzG, You're 100 % right!!But my point its that we need to mix it; we need something different, a plan b against the reals of footie.& to say that trez is overrated is a bit harsh on the lad; best striker in serie a 2 years running!he 'll walk all over defences in the prem & score 25/30 goals easily!!!!!!! & The rumours are that he may still come to Arsenal, AW has been after him for a while.Only time will tell.

kluivert

Fourth in Europe?!? not with players who only perform against the wolves & leicster of this world or when there is no pressure imo THIERRY HENRY.
F**k him! getting angry with his team mates instead of playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom