• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooner and 100% Proud

Marky249

Its hard in times like these but i just wanna say I still love Arsenal! Whoz with me? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

laolu

sure, but that's not the point, the point is that within 9 days, we could move from chasing the treble to nothing

... always proud to be a gunner, but that's still not the point

GoonerLuke

I'm proud of the team as well. But today I'm extremely dissapointed. This was our year. I mean c'mon, ****ing Monaco? This was supposed to be our year.

patrick42uk

Established Member
admirable. right now this club will need all the support it can get. this could get worse, even beyong throwing away the league this year. this club could be scarred for years. i expect plenty of activity in the summer.

Mark

Established Member
That's the right spirit. We need to stand by our club, but they need to give more in big games. The way they fall apart at such important times is not good.

Jasper

For me the seasons done for!

The premiership should be in the bag. If we lose that then I don't know.

KingReyes

Established Member
I am just so dissapointed, and the fact that we could have faced Monaco makes it worse.

Arsenal F.C for life!

A

Anonymous

Well said mate, but I am so gutted, im in a state of shock.

PolishGooner

I`m so wkurwiony today, i will kill somebody, I would kill Lehmann today, i`m so pissed but i`m a Gooner (but very very very annoyed)

Lehmann you ****er !
vb_behead.gif

violent-smiley-099.gif

violent-smiley-010.gif

smiles_76.gif

benfica

bottom line is, they are just a bunch of botlers. henry the biggest one of them. when the big match go missing. **** all, were gonna win **** all.....

AFCG7

Established Member
I cant see us recovering.. i love Arsenal but i cant see us getting anything at all from the Liverpool and Newcastle games

Marky249

we will be back i dont care! going for the treble or fighting to stay up GOONER through and through! p.s hopefully with new goal keeper :cry:

kluivert

benfica, agree with you mayte!! Still Arsenal for life! won't be able to smile till next year; ferguson was right , damn i feel soo sick!!!!!!!!

Sol man

I am sorry but I have backed us dispite a run of poor results but this was absolutrly poor. I have realised something about Arsenal in the last 2 years and that is that we are one of the poorest teams MENTALLY. As much as this hurts to say I will definately not be suprised if we loose our next two games :(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom