• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

We were Absolutly Knackerd!!!

Sigun

Arsenal were ****ed in the second half, none of them could bearly move, oppose to the first half when we couldent stop moving.

Could just blame in on the fixture bulid-up, but whats the point. :cry:

Henry needs a month off, not half a game.

Mark

Established Member
liam346 said:
and here comes Stevie G...............

After the season Liverpool are having you've got some nerve to come on here and wind us up. Don't pretend you wouldn't rather be in our situation.

robaldo

im not a glory hunter, im a true chelsea fan and have been for 16 years, nothing wrong with coming on here after we beat you is there?

plus i see some of the arsenal fans on here dont even live in this country so dont say im a glory hunter

Alexone234

robaldo said:
im not a glory hunter, im a true chelsea fan and have been for 16 years, nothing wrong with coming on here after we beat you is there?

plus i see some of the arsenal fans on here dont even live in this country so dont say im a glory hunter

16 years my arse. You have been a Chelsea fan since the russian revolution and the first sniff that glory might come your way.

I bet you supported United before that and Liverpool before them

robaldo

16 years i have, ive grew up suppoerting chelsea, and would never think of even liking man utd or liverpool.

im no glory hunter, your just upset that your treble dream has gone and we will now win the double

Alexone234

robaldo said:
16 years i have, ive grew up suppoerting chelsea, and would never think of even liking man utd or liverpool.

im no glory hunter, your just upset that your treble dream has gone and we will now win the double

and you can add that double to all the others you celebrated with Arsenal, United and Liverpool

Fans like you are all the same. They also support Brazil in the World Cup because their mates/neighbours dad once flew over Brazil which kind of makes them a bit brazillian.

robaldo

your just upset and bitter that youe "amazing team" cannot be beaten and have thrown their season away.

u know nothing about me but something you do know.....

Chelsea are in the semi finals and will soon overtake at the top of the league

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
hey, we lost. all teams do. we just lost at the worst possible time. chelsea were bound to break the jinx soon. lets just get over the grief and anger and move on. it is okay to feel these things. just get over them as quickly as possible and get on with life and the future. as for all those fans of other teams who are coming here to taunt us, lets get serious. most of u struggle to qualify in the uefa cup and would kill for a team as good as Arsenal's. you know you are jelous of our status now and probably will be for a while to come. so shut up and behave yourselves. a great achievement for chelsea. we now have to consolidate our status in the premiership and look ahead to greater things. cheer up, guys. the world hasnt ceased to rotate.

kanuuu

Established Member
IF u look at this "robaldo" guys profile and look at all of his posts you will notice that he did a few posts a couple of months ago where he was all cocky before the fa cup game and then didn't post here for two months until about an hour ago. It's funny this sudden influx of Chelski and Mancer **** on here.

Alexone234

robaldo said:
your just upset and bitter that youe "amazing team" cannot be beaten and have thrown their season away.

u know nothing about me but something you do know.....

Chelsea are in the semi finals and will soon overtake at the top of the league

I know everything about you Robaldo.

1) you grew up in a working class environment but lacked a footballing figure in your life
2) you quickly chose a team that was winning but once you left school you lost interest in football
3) you get your first job in a blue collar industry, maybe public transport maybe a factory. Colleagues talked about football so you decided to follow United as it gave you some conversation
4) You wandered between football teams for a while until you read that Chelsea had some money. This interested you as you've never had any money (wealth by association syndrome).

This brings us up to date

robaldo

kanuuu said:
IF u look at this "robaldo" guys profile and look at all of his posts you will notice that he did a few posts a couple of months ago where he was all cocky before the fa cup game and then didn't post here for two months until about an hour ago. It's funny this sudden influx of Chelski and Mancer **** on here.

:lol: that is so sad that you actually did the research to find that out

is this forum strictly Arsenal Fans only! dont the arsenal fans like a bi of banter?

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom