• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Partnership between Arsenal and KSK Beveren

Mark

Established Member
thanks for the info beveran fans. if ya ya is better than kolo, than he must be good, hope to see him playing for us soon. :D

Arjan

Adam said:
Natnat said:
thank you Adam
Did you go on their offical site or a fansite

I went on their official site, had to sign up, didn't have a clue what i was clicking - it was in Belgium!

Sorry Adam, but belgium is not a language, it's a country!!!

It is an interesting forum though, but they think that we are sending to few players over there!!

I read that this summer they were hoping for:
Pennant, Thomas, Bentley, Owusu-blabla, steps, tavlaridis, halls, stack, hoyte, svard and a few others.......

And they are really affraid we take away Yaya and Kaiper(?) a striker.

Beverenfan

No, Kaiper isn't good enough for you guys. Hope you'll only take Touré away from us, and noone else. Without Touré, I'm sure our team will be much less strong.
Anyway, I'm going to search for a small movie from Touré, as soon as I got something, I'll let you all know so you can see his magic :lol:

Beverenfan

yaya.jpg

Touré defeating a player with a great move!

Beverenfan

Yeah he's big and strong. Every player has a hard time playing against him. It's really difficult to take away a ball from him!

Beverenfan

Well, the yellow and blue ( like Touré on the pic) are the kits we play in every match. Just when another team has more or less the same colours, we use some kind of dark blue ones. The white kits are from the previous season, they aren't used anymore

Beverenfan

Sorry, I had it a little wrong. The white ones are used when another team has the same colours. So yes, we play in white often! Sorry for my little mistake, just got home from school :wink:

Adam

Established Member
Beverenfan said:
No, Kaiper isn't good enough for you guys. Hope you'll only take Touré away from us, and noone else. Without Touré, I'm sure our team will be much less strong.
Anyway, I'm going to search for a small movie from Touré, as soon as I got something, I'll let you all know so you can see his magic :lol:

That would be brilliant, thanks.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yaya certainly sounds very, very promising! A lot of Arsenal players have gained a lot of experience at Beveren. The link up is beneficial to both clubs.

Taozhe

Adam said:
Beverenfan said:

That would be brilliant, thanks.

Would love to see a clip of him too. like him dribbling, passing or scoring :)

kajej

Hahaha Jin i swear i was looking at the picture i didnt reat your post yet and thats exactly what i thought..i think Kolo only has one of his ears like YAya's ;D

Beverenfan

We're playing against Racing Genk tonight. We're hoping to get a win, it will be hard though. Let's all hope Yaya has one of his big matches again 8)

Taozhe

Beverenfan said:
We're playing against Racing Genk tonight. We're hoping to get a win, it will be hard though. Let's all hope Yaya has one of his big matches again 8)

Would appreciate it if you guys report how Yaya has done :)

Beverenfan

Beveren has won on a fantastic way against Genk: 3-1!!
We played them away for 90 minutes.
Yaya played a superb game, he was the man of the match.
Good news: you can see the matchreport here:
http://www.vtm.be/asx/sport/goal_deel2.asx
Be quick, it's only this week. Yaya is our number 2, and he's tall, now you can see his magic on video. Have fun! :D Forza SKB and Arsenal!!!

Top Bottom