• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henry fit for the weekend!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 596
A

Anonymous

Henry is fit and ready for the weekend! Sky sports reports.

The Arsenal boys do sound like they seriously do want to the win the league!

They are showing more passion now then they ever have!

beaney

Henry is fit and ready for the weekend! Sky sports reports

fit but effin knackered! might be best to keep him rested.

firstly because if hes just recovering from hamstring, it might make it worse! and secondly, he looked REALLY tired on Tuesday.

kanuuu

Established Member
Why does Wenger keep saying our players have injuries? Then suddenly they are fine for the next game. People were saying Wenger made up the injury as an excuse for Henry playing crap on Tuesday.

KingReyes

Established Member
He should at least be on the bench for the pool match. Then if needed bring him on. Also possibly start the Newcastle match.

I personally think he should be rested for Friday but starting on Sunday, Don't forget we have Wiltord coming back and don't even rule out a start for Kanu. Edu needs to have a rest which leaves Gilberto back in the side and maybe give us more defensive composure in the centre allowing vieira to push on further.

Gooner83

Is he really tired, or couldn't be bothered.

After all he never started the fa cup match and Wenger has rested him before for the run in.

I think we should play him because he is a match winner.

Do not say he could not be bothered, that comment is pish. He is a match winner but he can also have some bad days at the office.

pome

skart14 said:
Its hard to when the manc is your brother but i'll try.... ;D

if hes your little bro then punch him :wink: but if hes your big bro then you will just have to put up with it :(

pome

yep play him! even if he isnt at his best he will still put the wind up the scousers defence 8)

Gooner83

But Henry told Thursday's L'Equipe that, in fact, it was a back disc problem which was pinching a nerve affecting his leg.

He said he would be having a fitness test before the leaders' 1130 GMT kick-off on Friday against fourth-placed Liverpool.

"But I sincerely believe I can play," he told the paper. "I already had the same problem after the World Cup in 1998 for four months with Monaco. It gives me a feeling of stiffness in the leg but the muscles are not affected.

n_henry

I think that if he passes the fitness test, than start him, and see how he goes. If he's looking flat and not quite up to it, and we're in trouble, then take him off... And if he starts and does well, then take him off towards the end anyway - gotta rest him. ;)

Simche

T. Henry needs a rest, simple as that. Judging from his performances I think we need to give him these two games off just to get back to his best for the final run in.

Top Bottom