• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Partnership between Arsenal and KSK Beveren

Beverenfan

We only have 1 player on loan of you guys at the moment: Stepanovs. Last year you sent us good players: Halls and Super-Stacky! When we give you Touré, you should at least send us some of your best reserves... or Bergkamp!! :D

tonight probably yaya's last match for Beveren in the cup of Belgium against Westerlo. I feel so ulucky that I can't go to Westerlo :( , I realy want to see Yaya playing ... for the last time?!

Adam

Established Member
KSKBeverenfan(Belgium) said:
tonight probably yaya's last match for Beveren in the cup of Belgium against Westerlo. I feel so ulucky that I can't go to Westerlo :( , I realy want to see Yaya playing ... for the last time?!

Don't worry, we'll sign him then loan him back!

That's what I've heard, it's quite sure that he leaves Beveren at the winterstop. Saturday, it's the last match before the stop but yaya took his 3th yellow card so he may not play :roll:

Taozhe

We'll probably sign him then loan him to beveren as Yaya can't play for us yet due to permit problems :)

Beveren would be a good for Yaya to mature more :)

johe

I read in the Rumours section that Yaya has played his last game for Beveren. I'm wondering if any of the Beveren fans know something about this, and which club he would be going to?

Adam

Established Member
http://www.vtm.be/asx/sport/goal_deel2.asx

To watch Yaya play for Beveren click on that link. On the Windows media player timeline move it along untill you get to 18 minutes 25 seconds. That is when it shows the highlights of Beveren's game against Westerlo. Stepanovs scores a penalty! And Yaya sets up the goal with a nice pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom