• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Wenger getting arrogant?

Is Arsène Wenger getting to arrogant?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

DON'T get me wrong The guy is great and I ain't sayin to sack him or anything like that but I feel that we might had a chance too win the Fa cup if we had played Reyes instead of Ali .Then in the champs league play Bergkamp instead of Reyes .(what is the point of spending £16m on a player and leaving him on the bench?)
He is also hinting that he will field a reserve team in the Fa cup next season which I cant say I agree on-it did save last our season ,last year.

patrick42uk

Established Member
do you really want to do this? cry over spilt milk. i think its pointles looking back at it. lets focus on winning the league

Jinn

Established Member
Making a bad tactical decision doesn't constitute arrogance...

And with regards the FA Cup - he hasn't actually said anything of the sort.

A

Anonymous

i think the song...."who the ****ing hell are you" kind of fits this situation

KingReyes

Established Member
clockend_faithful said:
i think the song...."who the f****g hell are you" kind of fits this situation

Or may I add.. "You don't know what you're saying/doing!!""

Since when do we know whats best for the team. Last season we beat Manure and Chelsea(replay) without Henry! What would you have said if we didn't.

One more thing..Arsène knows!!

Jinn

Established Member
Why have "There is only 1 Arsène Wenger! " as your signature if you're going to slate him over nothing?

If you can't support your manager, go support Spuds.

KingReyes

Established Member
Jinn said:
Why have "There is only 1 Arsène Wenger! " as your signature if you're going to slate him over nothing?

For a second i thought you were talking to me as I have the same signature. My bad and Good point though!!

vin de guerre

Guns and Arses said:
He was arrogant last year, and we lost the championship. This isn't the case now.

He was not arrogant last year nor has he been arrogant this year! The problem eminates from the basic double standards and politically correctness practised by various sectors of the game, the press and fans.

Arsène is an articulate and intelligent speaker who prefers to work on the big picture rather than on nit picking which is most definitely a major past time in the UK.

A.M.A.G.

I have friends who hate Arsenal... and one of the reasons they put forward is that the team is arrogant... when I ask what they are basing this on... they can never ever point to anything that any Arsenal player or manager has said or done... so they eventually start talking about the way Henry and Pires look... the bottom line is that they recognize that Arsenal is a "G" team... my friends are Manchester and Chelsea fans... but they wont come and watch their teams play unless they're playing Arsenal... but they will spend the time to watch Arsenal play ANY team... all I can say to them is, "don't hate... appreciate!"... Anyway, I've found that the words arrogant and cocky has been used to describe Arsenal ... but no one who makes this description can ever explain what they mean... As for accusing Wenger of being arrogant... this accusation has no real basis... his playing youth players in some competitions served two purpose... give them experience against quality opposition (also showed them his confidence in them) and then also to preserve the players who generally make up the starting line up... it would have been quite interesting to see how much we would have accomplished, if the starting 11, from Lehman to Henry played every game in the Carling Cup, F.A. Cup, Champions' League and Premier League. But I guess I can see your point, that that arrogant bastard Wenger chose to ever rest players in his bare bones squad... what a jackass this Frenchman is! :(

kNiteMare

A.M.A.G. said:
I have friends who hate Arsenal... and one of the reasons they put forward is that the team is arrogant... when I ask what they are basing this on... they can never ever point to anything that any Arsenal player or manager has said or done... so they eventually start talking about the way Henry and Pires look... the bottom line is that they recognize that Arsenal is a "G" team... my friends are Manchester and Chelsea fans... but they wont come and watch their teams play unless they're playing Arsenal... but they will spend the time to watch Arsenal play ANY team... all I can say to them is, "don't hate... appreciate!"... Anyway, I've found that the words arrogant and cocky has been used to describe Arsenal ... but no one who makes this description can ever explain what they mean... As for accusing Wenger of being arrogant... this accusation has no real basis... his playing youth players in some competitions served two purpose... give them experience against quality opposition (also showed them his confidence in them) and then also to preserve the players who generally make up the starting line up... it would have been quite interesting to see how much we would have accomplished, if the starting 11, from Lehman to Henry played every game in the Carling Cup, F.A. Cup, Champions' League and Premier League. But I guess I can see your point, that that arrogant bastard Wenger chose to ever rest players in his bare bones squad... what a jackass this Frenchman is! :(

Haha, same for my friends. When i ask them to watch the Chelsea/Villa game last monday (I generally watch any game that's playing on TV), they couldnt really be bothered (and a Chelsea fans) And i am happy they lost. :twisted: :twisted:

skart14

Ok who were the four who voted yes??? Come stand in the firing line...
14_6_2.gif

gooner#1 said:
DON'T get me wrong The guy is great and I ain't sayin to sack him or anything like that but I feel that we might had a chance too win the Fa cup if we had played Reyes instead of Ali .Then in the champs league play Bergkamp instead of Reyes .(what is the point of spending £16m on a player and leaving him on the bench?)
He is also hinting that he will field a reserve team in the Fa cup next season which I cant say I agree on-it did save last our season ,last year.

You're cover is blown--I think you're Manure or Chavski in disguise

memyself

He may be over confident at times, especially when the team goes on a streak, but all this talk about arrogance and cockyness comes from the media, cause there's nothing the english press love to do more than build them up and knock them down. It would be the same for any successful team. The only team I never liked were Manure, but I could never despise a team just for beating us. The fact is wenger and most of the team are french, they are bloody brilliant, and the English press put 2 and 2 together and come up with arrogant frenchmen. ****s. Now, whose turn is it to bake the cake ?

godfather

arrogant---when and how?

like anyone from the club, Arsène never said we will win the wotever treble or so.
thats only paper's talk!

Jinn

Established Member
Woolwich_Arsenal said:
gooner#1 said:

You're cover is blown--I think you're Manure or Chavski in disguise

Apparently gooner#1's Manure-loving brother has infiltrated his account.

Moral: don't let your Manure-loving brothers near the computer.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom