• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When can we win the Title???

algunner

Well its now clear Arsenal are winning the title but when can we win it the earliest is the biggest Question. First we are 10 points ahead of the pack and we hope to win by more come the end of the season but I want us to win the title at Tottenhum which will give us another song to sing WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT TOTTENHUM!!!! So we just need a loss from both chelsea and manutd b4 we play at tottenhum on sunday.

arsenal manutd chelsea

LEEDS(h) PORTSMOUTH(a) EVERTON(h)

TOTTENHUM(a) LIVERPOOL(h) NEWCASTLE(a)

How great can that be if we win at tottenhum the championship and stay unbeaten all season.

Arsenal1989

its not a stupid post...

hes just asking when we can win the title which would be a whl at the earlierst or against birmingham at home the latest.

KingReyes

Established Member
It would be possible to win it at the Drain. However both Chelsea and Manure would need to lose a game from the next two for that to be possible and we would have to win both games.

The chances are more likely the game after against Birmingham at Highbury.

The Mini

We have some luck here. Chelsea have the hardest first time around, wheras we have Leeds who need a miracle and wont find it one against us. Second fixture we have clearly the easier side on paper, but derbies are difficult to judge.

A

Anonymous

We need three wins assuming that Chelsea and Man U win all their games, which is not possible as they have to play each other...I think.

Chelsea play the mancs they day of the brum game, so that is most likely, but I think we will win it at pompey.

bellsavage

I know that I cannot for the next gme to come around, its really going to drag - this will be the longest 9 points in history I think, i think that trying to go the whole season unbeaten will keep the highbury Globe trotters going.

Its Nicholas ..... Charlie Nicholas!

AFCG7

Established Member
I'm not so sure Leeds will be that easy to beat..neither will Leicester..they are fighting for their EPL lives!

thegame24

Established Member
I reckon we will destroy leeds.

I think 6 or 7 goals.

I reckon we will win it at Sp**s, if not i still hope we beat them.

Leicester will be relegated when we play them so they will bea easy.

patrick42uk

Established Member
thegame24 said:

I think 6 or 7 goals.

I reckon we will win it at Sp**s, if not i still hope we beat them.

Leicester will be relegated when we play them so they will bea easy.

cocky or what? leeds are fighitng for their lives and they have the confidence of winning at highbury two years in a row. tough game. i stopped listening to your over exhuberent predictions since the one you made about arsenal winning the cl.

KingReyes

Established Member
thegame24 said:

I think 6 or 7 goals.

I can't see us putting 6 or 7 past Leeds. I'm confident that we'll win and win comfortably but 2-0 maybe.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We'll win Friday.

I admire Leeds passion; they've certainly turned things round since they secured a deal with their creditors but there's no substitution for class.

bellsavage

Will Jermaine pennant be aloud to play against the Highbury Globetrotters do you think, and if so will he commit himself?

Top Bottom