• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsurg

beaney said:
well how about this.

apparently were now interested in Thuram:

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 81,00.html

what about a swap Thuram for cole? anyone?

no way beany....Ashley isnt goin anywhere...much as I would love thuram to come over...i wont be interested if it means Ashley leavin...likewise for trezeguet....Ashley is the heart beat of the Arsenal's famed left wing....and pls...can someone authoritatively mention three players that are better than him in his position worldwide

AFCG7

Established Member
Anybody suggesting a COle swap for Thuram has to crazy.
COle is Arsenals player and he is the best left back in the premiership and he STAYS.

beaney

guys dont get me wrong, i wasnt suggesting it for one minute!

dont shoot the messenger! i was simply saying, juve want cole we want thuram and tres................work it out.

i certainly dont think it would be a good idea, ash is too valuable to loose.
and whichever monkey thought we would sell him for less than 5 mill needs their head checking!

Florida Gooner

It IS the Sun, and there are no direct quotes, although with the Sun that doesn't seem to matter whether their soureces are credible or not in order for them to print something. :roll:

Soler

Established Member
The day Ashley Cole moves away from is Arsenal is the day the world ends. Something catastrophic would have to happen for him to not want to play for us - he IS a Gooner, born and bred.

Just the S*n stirring things up as usual.

Asterix

Established Member
Sounds like a smokescreen. Not sure what it's screening though. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, and I don't think anyone of Cole's status will be leaving.

Soler

Established Member
Spinksy said:
Sounds like a smokescreen. Not sure what it's screening though. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, and I don't think anyone of Cole's status will be leaving.

They'll probably buy Maxwell as Carlos' replacement when they flog him in the summer.

KingReyes

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cole leaving Arsenal, you're having a laugh! Especially after what happened there in the England friendly.

P.S The Sun's transfer rumours are crap!

n_henry

Real are starting to look very pathetic.. perhaps those "quotes" from Perez about "following" Wenger's transfer interests are really true..

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom