• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
This rumour is absolute rubbish. They don't need a LB. GvB has been great for them and they have very good backup in Silvinho.

Plus it's from some random Swedish newspaper. :roll:

Arsu86

That newspaper is rubbish, the guy who writes there is just quoting english papers. It's just bullshit!

seanconvey66

He wont go. Hes Arsenal through and through. Do you really think he'd be a doubt for one of our biggest games of the season, to get his head straight?? Wengers going to want his best team playing. Maybe he has just got flue, it is bloody snowing and its going around!!!!!!!

brianfrance

Established Member
Why only Onrie says what we want to read ? Please Ashley clean all this ****, you just need 6 words! I want to stay for life :roll:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Ashley Cole/Julio Baptista swap deal?

Arsenal full-back Ashley Cole is set to join Real Madrid in a swap deal with Brazilian Julio Baptista. (Daily Star)

invisibleman18

Established Member
well our old friend myles palmer also said this last week. another one from his reliable "inside sources" like eto'o joining us the week before he joined barcalona, and the summer just past was supposed to be "the most exciting summer in the club's history"
that settles it then. guess we can prepare for cole to sign a 15 year contract in the summer and baptista to stay at real.

marhes26

Would not be surprised to see Wenger go for him again at some stage as he spent long enough trying to get him in the summer. You know what Madrid are like, they change their players at the drop of a hat when things are not going well.

Sammer

Established Member
When do these swap deals actually ever take place?

You always read about them, but they never happen :wink:

AFCG7

Established Member
I think the real swap deal being negotiated is a Cole / Casillas swap .. ok maybe i should replace "think" with "wish" ;D but that would be a deal worth looking into.
Would leave us with only one English player though ( Sol who wont be around for too long).

asajoseph

Established Member
I think they probably just pinched this story off Palmer. Which just proves how stupid the tabloids are...

Still, if Real offered this, I'd bite their arm off...

Lukazan

Established Member
Sammer said:
When do these swap deals actually ever take place?

You always read about them, but they never happen :wink:

So true. :D

Anyway Baptista has looked distinctively average since joining Real Madrid.. nothing special at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom