• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

junialum

From what he says he makes it sound that Arsenal set up the meeting for him and Chelsea (using him as a bait). Then calling the FA and not bailing him out.

If that did happen I'd pity him

But I don't think that happened.
And if he leaves us and the material in his book is false. We could sue him for 65k pounds a week for a year.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Cashly is a money grabbing little ****, the sooner he goes the better, the club and the players don't need all the **** that he dredges up, feck off cashly. :x

Uri

First time I ever say that :
**** off Ashley. Go play for Real or Chelsea or anywhere else. YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.
greedy ************

Lord Dula

Established Member
Is it me or has Ashley got the type of face you just want to mutilate?

Whiney little *****. He had a poor world cup and if any foolish club are willing to pay in excess of £8m we should snap their hands off.

I can stand him and his racist WAG. Get rid I say.

Clichy can stand in, if not there are plenty able deputies out there.

A few off the top of my head would be:-

Sorin
Chiellini
Gilberto (not our one)
Kaladze
Grosso (wouldnt come cheap mind)
That squat fella from the Ivory Coast whose name escapes me

KingReyes

Established Member
Why haven't we got rid of this **** yet?

We should have sold him first thing after he went behind our backs the judas ****.

Then he has the nerve to blame Arsenal for all of this. Chelsea and him really are made for each other.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
KingReyes said:
Why haven't we got rid of this c**t yet?

We should have sold him first thing after he went behind our backs the judas c**t.

Then he has the nerve to blame Arsenal for all of this. Chelsea and him really are made for each other.
Match made in heaven , slimy bastards, with the Ruski looking to bring in the aged Carlos Cashly could be heading to RM, as long as we get loads of Wongga for the grabbing little Judas I don't gave a toss where he goes. :x

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I hope we sell him ASAP! Get £16m for him then hopefully both sides can move on. Cole obviously feels he has been betrayed by the club he loved. He needs a new start. Also Arsenal can do without all this aggro just weeks before the start of the new season. Wenger could do wonders with the extra £16m Cole's sale would provide.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.**** ashley.

this bloody cb **** is making me furious like ****. he bloody betrayed his club and he still dare to thief shout catch thief. he is a pain in all gooners neck. i say get rid of him for as much money as we can no matter if he later apologises or how good he is. i know he is the best left back in the world now but if he is not committed to arsenal then tell him to **** off we do not need him.

then we use that money to even strengthen more of our squad. time for zambrotta!

Gurgen

Established Member
The utter, utter ****.

He should be sold asap. I don't want to hear his name or see his face anymore. Enough is enough ffs.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i say **** you The_Insider. arsenal had been very nice to him. why cant he been a bergy or a henry. ffs pls wake up

The_Insider

im entiltied to my own opinion and respect that . With that outburst it would be no suprised to me if you was over 11 years old

bazza_afc

I just can't understand his point of view. How can he feel betrayed when h emet Chelsea behind our backs. Is it about the hwole £5,000 a week thing or have I missed something?

AfC_li4nGht

He had been a great player for us. We are definitely weaker by his exit. Why can't both parties apologise and move on?

I'm afraid this issue might harm our dressing room morale.

Gooner for 60 years

bazza_afc said:
I just can't understand his point of view. How can he feel betrayed when h emet Chelsea behind our backs. Is it about the hwole £5,000 a week thing or have I missed something?

Any possibility his nose was put out of joint when he wasn't made captain?

mrsvanpersie

If the book really lays into Arsenal, and certain players, as The Sun claims it does, can’t the club/individuals criticised block the release of the book, or force an edited re-print? If the allegations are as bad as The Sun is making them out to be, shouldn’t there be a case of libel/slander on the horizon? Seems like Ca$hl£y enjoys his day trips to court…
Funnily, this reminds me of Vieira’s book release, where all the stuff he said about van Horseface was hyped up, in order to promote the book - Ca$hl£y ’s just doing the same, in order to promote the book, only he‘s got an issue with the very club that pays him £70,000 a week.
He has no right to berate the very club that took him in, after the sh*t he put them through, and the fact that he does just shows what a slimy little git he is. Get rid, I say.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Gurgen said:
The utter, utter c**t.

He should be sold asap. I don't want to hear his name or see his face anymore. Enough is enough ffs.

agreed. if he had apologized immidiately after the whole chelsea scandal, i might have forgiven him, but he just won't let this thing go. **** him. flog of to wherever!

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Arsenal nor Arsène had ever done anything to apologise for, I feel sorry for Ashley and all his supporters that think, he is being hard done, by the club and fans. This case is very similar to those Cola workers who were selling top secret information about Cola’s new products to Pepsi. It’s not possible to ask a company or a club to show loyalty when you stab them in the back with commando knife. :roll:

asajoseph

Established Member
Can I just say....

I told you so! Ha!

Although I'd bet my bottom dollar that Zambrotta will end up at Real, and I do wonder if they'll take both him and Cole. Barca perhaps, to build up a dynasty of former arsenal left-backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom