• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qs

Established Member
Big Poppa said:
Strangely enough, Cole was soon prepared an improved package, which suggests to me that after all that he'd supposedly done to screw us over - there were more than a few guilty consciences among the board members.

Agents often use such strategies to gain a stronger bargaining position over clubs, but it's fair to say that that this time, the price to pay for all those concerned (particularly the fans) was not really worth it.

I seriously doubt Cole was offered an improved contract because anyone felt guilty. They offered him a new contract because he's an out standing player and they didnt want to lose him. Especially not after they'd just lost Vieira. It wouldve crushed morale at the time and Theirry may not have signed a new contract.

We all know agents are sneaky bunch but theres limits to what they can get away with. Stick a few storys in the press, get other clubs interested, thats all part and parcel but what they cant be doing is bringing their clients to meet other clubs while they are still under contract at the current clubs. Thats against the rules.

Ashley should be blaming his agent for this, not the club. Obviously this self-interested **** isnt very good at his job and maybe thats why contract negotiations went badly.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
first of all, if you have your own girlfriend or wife, don't ever sit on the bed with other girls... you're just asking for it...

secondly, ashley had a backdoor meeting with chelsea and Arsène still wants him to stay at the club...

if he wants to move for a bigger ambition (or a bigger pay cheque), just tell the club in the most proper way and discuss it professionally...

that's all it should take...

cubbz_th14

what i really dont understand is he has said in his book that he has been made a scapegoat over the affair with chelsea, i am waiting to see how exactly he thinks this has been done ? how on earth has arsenal made him a scapegoat ! :shock:

burnsjed

Established Member
Unless I am mistaken or my memory is failing me, Arsenal actually did offer Cashley what he wanted, the dispute came about due to Cashley's agents fees.
Cashley wanted Arsenal to pay his agent 5k a week, and Dein told him that had to come out of his salary, and the rest as they say is history.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
bojed said:
first of all, if you have your own girlfriend or wife, don't ever sit on the bed with other girls... you're just asking for it...

secondly, ashley had a backdoor meeting with chelsea and Arsène still wants him to stay at the club...

if he wants to move for a bigger ambition (or a bigger pay cheque), just tell the club in the most proper way and discuss it professionally...

that's all it should take...

Fair enough mate.

Jack Carter

Letting stupid plicks like Cole get his move will result in other players using the same tactics when they fancy a move to a new club.

Yeah, anyone in the squad would just need to have a hotel meeting and to write a book slagging off the team.

I remember a dutch defender called Stam doing the same thing at some northern club.

A winking plick from the same northern club is using similar tactics, and he`s gone one further by repeatedly clashing with team-mates.

Maybe the very close friend of the DJ MasterStepz will soon follow suit by clashing with Fabregas and, perhaps, throw a rock through his own window.... then he could get the move on the grounds of personal safety.

Whatever happens, It`ll be what Arsène Wenger wants at the end of the day, not the plick called A.C.

**** Ashley Cole

I've said this ever since he sat down to dine with the enemy

I know loads about him thanks to my contacts within the footballing world

He has no love for Arsenal anymore, NONE

Double_H

Established Member
i think Cashly wants to become the 2nd David Beckham
Marryin a Pop singer , On Fashion Magazines and he wants to get paid just like him .

if he move he will end up like him too Sucks at another club (even though i see him as the best in the world as a Leftback)

49erz

ashley is going around saying the club is in the wrong by saying they threw years of loyalty back in his face but how can someone who has secret talks with a rival call themselves loyal

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
Ashley can **** off for all i care. he needs to consider that it would have been very stupid for the club to come to his defense when he met with chelsea. what kind of message does that send to other players at the club? what the **** was he doing talking to the russians anyway? where's the loyalty in that? then he makes these statements just as fans are beginning to get over his shameful conduct. wenger is complaining about the wages of Juve players being a problem. i say sell ashley. we already got rid of sol (talk about being over paid). that should free up sufficient wage money to sign a player like Zambrotta to come in for cole. i realize that it is much easier said than done but with Cole being such a ****ing ingrate right now, i think we have to consider getting Zambrotta and telling ash to **** off to chelsea. his agent isnt helping matters too. that ****er has been on a personal campaign to get ashley away from Arsenal for a few years now. the ****. i really think Ashley is gone. his relationship with wenger is obviously in tatters. the board cant be too happy with him either. if that means an end to his *****ing and an extra 16 milllion pounds in the bank, i certainly dont mind. good riddance, Ashley.

usheray

This is another David beckham in the making

1. Blaimes team because they didnt clean up your **** when u sneaked and talked to the Russians

2. Marrying a member of a girlband

3. Too many publicity

4. A cheesy wedding where u dont invite the manager and talk crap abt the club

5. Join real madrid then you flop horrid

6. You finish another disappointing world cup

*oh then your manager hits you with a shoe on the head

Arsenal_FAN1983

Double_H said:
i think Cashly wants to become the 2nd David Beckham
Marryin a Pop singer , On Fashion Magazines and he wants to get paid just like him .

if he move he will end up like him too Sucks at another club (even though i see him as the best in the world as a Leftback)

Yeh, but Cole will always have the best deal, as he has arguably got the best looking english band girlfriend around.....Victoria is nothing like sexy Cheryl. Cole is soooo lucky tonight and everyother night for the rest of his life. ;) :lol:

seb_afc

Established Member
i know wenger is responsible for coles rise to fame and fortune, helping him become the best left back in the world, but it doesnt mean they have to get along socially. They may have a professional relationship but not social/ Cmon im sure there are a few of you on here who wouldnt invite your boss to a wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom