• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
th14fan said:
Well I guess Ashley is getting what he wants and we kind of are. Now who is AW going to buy, and you know he has to. Sad to see really. Too bad Chelsea get to reap the benefits of an Arsenal trained player at his prime.

What are you on about? Nothing in the way of a transfer has happened or even looked like doing so.

There's as much point to this as there is in talking about who we should buy with the money from Cesc's transfer to Real Madrid.

Transfers don't happen because the tabloids say they will!

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Has anyone heard Roman Abramovich wants to buy R. Carlos because hes Romans sons favourite player. :lol:

I cant even do that on Pro soccer evolution 5.

flaunt

If Ashley decides to let bygones be bygones, apologize to the fans for putting us through general unhappiness with his attitude, and pledge to play on at Arsenal, I'd be happy for him to stay with us.

But Ashley has painted himself into such an unsympathetic (pathetic maybe, but not sympathetic) corner that whatever the Arsenal board do, we can't say he didn't deserve it.

For one, Arsenal can say, play for us, but don't bother showing up for any media events, we won't include you in any publicity material, we will not offer official replica kits with your name... etc. There are many things Arsenal can do to make Ashley's life a living hell until he goes out and finds a club.

If he doesn't, he'll lose 2 years of his career.

Ashley is a good footballer, but with all the stories and comments, I'm finding it very hard to like him as a person.

Ratinho

Established Member
Viper said:
Why on earth would we want to sell Cashley to our league rivals?!

Thats going to make us weaker and them stronger. Whats the point in that?

Because he IS leaving, he WANTS to go to Chelsea (and any concept that the club have more power than the player here is absurd), and they'll give us the massive amount of money for a player that wants to leave. People seem to be looking at this as if we are looking to sell Cole for footballing reasons. Are you gonna have to stick another bunch of ££££ in his pocket for the hardback edition before you realise he wants to leave the club??

There's as much point to this as there is in talking about who we should buy with the money from Cesc's transfer to Real Madrid.

Because Cesc has shown he wants to leave, had his agent meet other clubs with him, and generally looked for a way out of the club?

A thread full of ostriches. Awesome. :)

Legend#1

Established Member
Looks like Cole is staying!

During the second half of the practice match we got a call confirming that Ashley Cole will be sold to Chelski for £16 million next week.

He has burned his bridges, and Arsenal have to sell to buy, so I will not be losing any sleep over the departure of a player who met the manager of Chelsea secretly but still sees himself as the "victim" of the events triggered by his secret meeting.

Ashley Cole is no longer important to what Arsenal do because he did not play last season. And he would not have played in Paris if Flamini had been fit.

Because Myles thinks he's leaving.. Noooooo

AFCFan4Ever

I don't get where he thinks we have to sell before buying again, I don't buy that at all.

I love how he "gets a call" that reports a story from two days ago in the Mirror...hilarious.

Ratinho

Established Member
Myles is clueless, but it doesn't take a rocket science here tbh.

And if we want to spend bigger amounts like people on here crave, of course we have to sell first.

choi12911

Just when I think we are going to have a great summer, this little ****er comes right out and has to attack his own club. I am ****ing tired of his bullshit.

Last time it was Pennant and Cole complaining about the club's lack of English players and how most players don't even speak English. So ****ing unprofessional, especially Pennant, who couldn't even be arsed to come to the training session on time because he's got a hungover everyday.

Cole's doing it again and I am ****ing tired of this little **** complaining about every single **** you can think of. Just sell the ****er and get the money. End of. And no more trouble in the summer because of this ****.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
kel varnsen said:
thegame24 said:
get zambrotta for cheap and sell this malaka for 25 million

zambrotta is on his way to barca...

and thus removing the only other LB I would want, so basically COle has to stay, Nobody can argue that we are a better team with him then without. It would take a Zambrotta or Lahm to replace Cole IMO and that ain't happening

longrufus

Established Member
Anyone have any idea when he will be getting back from his honeymoon? Maybe its in the latest issue of heat. Just trying to think of a timetable for his departure.

Just a thought? How do people here think Wenger will deal with his possible departure?

1. Buy a direct replacement? Chiellini?

2. Move someone to LB until Clichy returns? Eboue, Lauren, Hoyte, Flamini.

Gurgen

Established Member
YeahBee said:
kel varnsen said:
thegame24 said:
get zambrotta for cheap and sell this malaka for 25 million

zambrotta is on his way to barca...

and thus removing the only other LB I would want, so basically COle has to stay, Nobody can argue that we are a better team with him then without. It would take a Zambrotta or Lahm to replace Cole IMO and that ain't happening

Since when is this about football?

I don't care if he's Cruijff, Pele or Maradona. He has spit in our faces and HAS TO GO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom