• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

highburyguy

To be honest, the sooner the jumped up little **** leaves the better!
I remember when he burst onto the scene, and considering that at the time Silvinho was playing brilliantly even I said we had to drop Silvy to get this kid in. Ash always played with his heart and always gave %100, then he hooks up with some Pop tart, and turns into one of the 'ME ME ME, Bling Bling, i'm so great' brigade. Personally I think he belongs at Chelsea, his attitude would fit in with their wonderful Chav/arrogant culture. Take the 25mil and Wayne Bridge, watch Arsène turn him into a class player, then all laugh at Ashley Cole when he's sat on the bench playing second fiddle to the 'oh so great' Roberto Carlos.
Oh and by the way Ashley, you think you've been hung out to dry by the club you claimed to have loved like a family, just wait until Mourinho gets sick of you son!

KNOB!

Matt_Gooner

Abidal would do nicely, french aswell. Would be happy with gallas. lose cole and get gallas, abidal and still have some money left over to buy alou diarra. :D squad sorted

PiresPuma06

It's a shame that Evra moved to Manchester United as he would have been perfect, although he hasn't had the greatest start with them in the Prem.

And he's French.

AFCG7

Established Member
If true.. this sounds more like it.. a 25 million price tag..still i figure we should have upped it a bit more.. 30 million maybe since we're dealing with Chelski.

Best case scenario :

Cole to Chelsea in exchange for Gallas + 10 million

Gallas only has a year left..his value shouldnt be high so we must at leats get a chunk of money too.

nidza7

Established Member
IMO we`ll get with them in the middle,20 mil. no swap deal.

I don`t want to see anymore of Cole,guess 25 would drive them away.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Lahm would be great, but Bayern won't sell. Who's Celta Vigo's left-back? They might be able to help us out! :)

EDIT: It's Placente, but he's just signed a new deal at Celta.

qs

Established Member
The more I think about it the more pushing them for Gallas seems like a good idea. Obviously he's a good player and would suit us perfectly.

I had been thinking Chelsea would never give him to us though. But why not? If they want Cole to make them stronger why should we not force them to make us stronger.

Starting the season with Lauren/Eboue -- Toure -- Gallas -- Clichy would be fine by me, then later you could sometimes play Senderos central with Gallas on the left.

I like that idea. :D

Nemesis

We could make a move for Sorin. He's a good leftback. He may be 30 but in a season or 2 Clichy will be ready to replace him. Abidal is another option. Unfortunately Lyon will probably try to rip us off.

marco

if we get gallas from this deal it is a wonderful deal for us...

for me gallas is the second best centre back in england (after kolo)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

They would never, ever, in a million years sell Gallas to us . Gallas is their best defender and worth two Coles . Why would you sell your best defender to your rivals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom